• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
All I need to see is some Kusarigama action and I'm set. Dual axes with the Kusarigama are going to be my weapons for the first playthrough so right now all I need is a release date.

Deleted member 227

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stop telling people to skip Nioh 1, there's a reason we're hyped for the sequel, because the first game was good. Go play it!

Do we know if Kanno is coming back as composer?

Don't think there's any confirmation yet, but the first trailer had something similar to his sound, sooooo I might actually think he's back.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
So I was checking the video above and there's a move you can perform with R2+O that acts like a counter:

QbyTgiw.gif

It's used when the enemy attack flashes red to stun them:

dOfate5.gif

Don't remember seeing this in the beta.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
So I was checking the video above and there's a move you can perform with R2+O that acts like a counter:

QbyTgiw.gif

It's used when the enemy attack flashes red to stun them:

dOfate5.gif

Don't remember seeing this in the beta.
This looks like a great addition. No more having to hit and run against tough enemies when they no sell everything until you deplete their KI.

I imagine they might also make it so that some enemies don't have a KI bar anymore or make it harder to deplete.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So happy that dual swords are still in. Got worried that they would be replaced by the dual hatchets.

Hopefully all weapons from the first are back in. I mean I only used single Katana's and Odachi's (once they were introduced) in the original but even I felt it was weird playing the alpha and some weapon types were missing.

zarnold56

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone heard anything about multiplayer on this title? Is it going to work like the first game where someone has to clear the stage to be able to do co-op?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone heard anything about multiplayer on this title? Is it going to work like the first game where someone has to clear the stage to be able to do co-op?

I do not believe so.

In the Alpha you could create a lobby and then select the mission you wanted to coop in and then invite someone to the lobby.

Also I just googled and apparently the dev's where being coy if William would show up or not...

Are we in for some sort of time skip in the game? Like is this going to be set pre-Nioh 1 but then skip to after the events of the DLC?