• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Danim

Oct 26, 2017
Been waiting ages for this port, really hope KT have put some effort into this one.

Frostman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great Britain
I'm really hoping for a good PC port here. I've been waiting to dive into Nioh for ages, and this game could find a great audience on PC if KT pull their finger out.

Oct 25, 2017
Just a heads up for anyone looking to pre-order it on PC. You can get it on GMG for $37.99 with a 20% off VIP voucher.

Great deal if you ask me. :P

CthulhuSushi

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Finally able to get into Nioh, been waiting a long time. Didn't wanna commit to getting it on PS4 since I knew this was coming.

Gray

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really looking forward to this one. I'm a huge fan of Japanese folklore and the Souls series, plus the game looks great from what I've seen. Crossing my fingers for a good port.

Oct 25, 2017
Great deal if it's not a complete shitshow. So thankful for Steam refunds. I hope this turns out well.

Damn, that's a fine deal

But I'm hesitant, I've been burned by three bad PC ports in a row, and I have little faith in this one.

That's fair. With KT ports is probably always best to wait and see. In any case, I'll post my impressions on the PC performance thread (assuming there will be one) come November 7th.