• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
If this turns out to be a VN, we aren't getting that localized :/ I really really wish they would translate and bring over their horror...

Asatsugutori Announced

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In Asatsugutori, eight girls are gathered to live together in an unknown building, where they do not know who will be killed or when it will occur. When an incident occurs and a girl is killed, the protagonist's ability to go back in time activates.

During "Investigation Parts," you will go back in time to before the incident and investigate. Investigation Parts progress in real-time, and the information you can collect varies depending on the time of day, so you will have to go back several times to fully investigate. Victims also do not always cooperate with the protagonist since they do not know they are going to die.
www.gematsu.com

Nippon Ichi Software announces ‘time loop investigation adventure’ game Asatsugutori for PS4, Switch

Nippon Ichi Software has announced “time loop investigation adventure” game Asatsugutori for PlayStation 4 and Switch, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. It will launch on Nove…

OP
OP
dojo32161

dojo32161

Sep 4, 2019

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Time loop is definitely a trope that immediately gets my attention lol. The description sounds relatively similar to Gnosia, but perhaps with some more fleshed out ADV elements? We'll.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Another intriguing NIS horror game that I'm sure we'll never see a localization of.

I thought things might change after Xseed brought over Corpse Party and it seemingly did pretty well, but alas.

Last edited:

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I kind of hate the character designs here - in the sense they're not even close to differentiated enough (the art style is fine). Is the twist going to be some of them are clones or something?

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is very The Sexy Brutale. I'm loving the concept a lot tbh, and I LOVED Sexy Brutale.

OP
OP
dojo32161

dojo32161

Sep 4, 2019

Gameplay and character deets
www.gematsu.com

Asatsugutori debut trailer, details, and screenshots

Nippon Ichi Software has released first trailer, information, and screenshots for its newly announced “time loop investigation adventure” game Asatsugutori, which is due out for PlaySta…

It definitely looks really interesting. I want to hope it comes out in English later, but sounds like there's a pretty consistent history of that not happening from what I gather.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
It definitely looks really interesting. I want to hope it comes out in English later, but sounds like there's a pretty consistent history of that not happening from what I gather.

afaik NISA doesn't touch Hayarigami but I can't think of another property they haven't localised, Hayarigami is mostly what people will be referring to.

I'm getting more Yomawari vibes from this though, which NISA did localise.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Never, no matter how good they may look.

I wish they did :/ Only Disgaea and I think 1 other ever got released and then they just never bothered again :/ They should be aware of how popular VNs have become here, and it's not like NIS has much in the pipeline either, unless they are just swamped localizing some of the 3rd party stuff.