• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn that's fucked up. It looks like the shooter dropped him, then returned with more shots when he noticed Nipsey moving on the ground.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
Damn that's fucked up. It looks like the shooter dropped him, then returned with more shots when he noticed Nipsey moving on the ground.
You can see that this was personal for the shooter. He wanted to make sure he was dead and in the end he kicked him. The dude is fucking demonic.

Kill a guy doing good for us because you're jealous and just filled with bad emotions.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Apparently Nip had said a couple words to him being a snitch for the cops a while back and dude left and came back to shoot him. Such a fucking coward.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
What a senseless cowardly act to kill someone that started from the bottom, and used his platform to invest in the community and himself. I can't say I listen to him much, but I have read positives things from this guy. Hustle was on the up and up.

Smh.

Oct 27, 2017
I was listening to KDAY on the drive from work and they were putting Nipsey into the rotation.

You know, KDAY. Devoted home of 90s hip hop. It's rare to even hear something from 2000 or 2001 on the station. It really speaks to how known Nipsey was in the community that KDAY is effectively memorializing him.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is still hitting me hard. Fuck.

Was going through Crenshaw today and it almost made me a mess. Fuck the coward who took a king away from us.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah seems people know who the guy is. Former member, got kicked off the block for snitching, came to talk to Nipsey but Nipsey told him to beat it. Guy came back and killed Nipsey. Shit's fucking lame and incredibly sad man.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Listening to Racks in the middle, and reading his annotations on the meaning of the song on Genius are really tough. This song just came out and he talks about how growing up in LA he learned to always have his guard up and how he couldn't be caught sleeping because he could get shot anytime. Also talks about his friend dying in his 30s... Songs are weird after an artist tragically dies.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Dude came back twice to make sure Nipsey was dead. What a fucking psychopath. And supposedly he's a Rollin 60 too. Nip taken down by his own. Such a waste. Dude better hope the cops get to him first but I doubt it.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yep that's Shitty Cuz, the guy who was snitching and was kicked out of the 60s and off their block. He's done.

Nov 16, 2017
If he was smart he would be in Mexico or something now. Although I doubt he has a passport. Definitely would have driven the hell out of LA yesterday. He might be in Texas by now.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Dude is dead if the cops don't get him first, I lived on 60th and Western for a bit had no idea Nipsey was a 60s. RIP

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah seems people know who the guy is. Former member, got kicked off the block for snitching, came to talk to Nipsey but Nipsey told him to beat it. Guy came back and killed Nipsey. Shit's fucking lame and incredibly sad man.
Is the speculation that he wanted Nipsey to put in a good word for him or something? Or does anyone know what he wanted from him?

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
D3GiTuPVsAAkQmN.jpg:large

:(
Damn dude. I'm not familiar with Nipsey Hussle or his music, but stories like this tell me enough. This is a fucking shame.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So instead of being killed, a snitch got exiled from the gang and that was still too much for him to cope with. What a fucking punk.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Is the speculation that he wanted Nipsey to put in a good word for him or something? Or does anyone know what he wanted from him?

Before it was revealed who this guy was the story was that the shooter was a guy who was outside the shop harassing people, Nipsey confronted him and he asked Nip for money, Nip basically told him he doesn't do handouts and to kick rocks and he came back later that day firing.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
he better pray the cops get to him first because somebody else getting him would be 500000 times worse. he should have taken the exile but now hes done for real

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Media are some liars, there were no shots fired at the vigil...

Always tryna paint us a certain way....

CNoodles

Banned
Mar 7, 2019
I do not know how big Nipsey Hussle was, but if you are a millionaire why is he in a gang for? Why not leave that life style