• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Mod edit: Video removed for suggestive content featuring characters resembling minors.

www.labyrinthofrefrain.com

Collector's Edition pre-order pages for Switch and PS4.

lor_esrb_nsw_box_white.jpg
lor_esrb_ps4_box_white.jpg

YEP! From the press event as a "one last thing", I know fans have been begging for this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for not bringing the Vita port, NIS America. Thank you very much.

Filament Star

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This came out as a Vita exclusive in Japan and now they're not even bringing that version. I feel bad for the people who waited so long for it.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Awesome news.

I still wish they announced another Disgaea game to be ported over to Steam :(

But I'll take this.

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
What kind of game is this? Its been since like 2004 since I picked up a game from them. I honestly found the stream very lacking but then again most of their games don't appeal to me.

Yesterday

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not familiar with this series. Is this like Etrian Odyssey but without map drawing? Is there a set party?

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not familiar with this series. Is this like Etrian Odyssey but without map drawing? Is there a set party?
The setup is kinda EOish. You're a book that contains the records of the only person who has conquered a maze located beneath a town.

There's no set party - you control 5 squads that each contain 1-8 puppets (up to 40 units in formation). The story is surprisingly good, and the dungeon gimmicks are super well done.

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
Now I cannot make Coven jokes... :(

NIS hurry up and announce Coven sequel so I can make jokes again

RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely been interested in this for a while. It really sucks the Vita release won't come over, but I'm glad it's coming over at all.

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
had only heard good things of this but I sold my Vita shortly after beating Persona 4 Golden (what a fucking excellent game) so I never tried this. Excited that it's also coming with dual audio. Looks like a good game on the go, so will probably get it on Switch. Definitely looks great! If the Nintendo tax makes this a little too expensive I guess I'll get it on my PC then

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Will definitely buy this from NISA. Wish some NISA LE collecfions would come to Amazon, or BB, but seems destined for NISA store.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
I just opened a random YouTube video of this and there was definitely what appeared to be an 8 year old in a bikini. Pass!

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
No Vita version = a bitter pill to swallow. This feels like Type-0 all over again.

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be checking this out. Never heard of it but I love dungeon crawlers and I've been wanting more RPGs on Switch