• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pix

Oct 25, 2017
SEGA isn't the only one now that has done it this year, It appears the NISA has now done the same and accidentally released the Disgaea 5 Complete PC Demo as the full game. I provided some more info in my Twitter thread as well as a link below if you want to grab it. Man I find it hilarious that NISA continues to screw up again and again.

https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/s...Giveaway/disgaea-5-complete-demo-key-giveaway

UPDATE: Turns out it goes up to Chapter 3 which is actually longer compared to Switch which only had 1.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40133

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
So this is a thing that Japan does sometimes accidently lol. I mean I know it's only twice, but fun to poke fun of

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Thanks for the ups. Best case, DIsgaea 5 free. Worst case, i can play the demo ans see how much it changed, since i stopped following Disgaea from 4 becuase it turned out so be too stale and otaku pandering while i was a huge fan (i named one of my cats Prinny).

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Isn't this the third time in a row they've messed up something with this PC port?

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
in utter disbelief on how incompetent NISA can be. Ys 8 was a shitshow, and now this, lol

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Not so long ago Sega released an update for their latest Daytona arcade game, except they uploaded the whole game on their page.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Well, it is called "Complete PC Demo". :)
Yes, I do know it's (Disgaea 5 Complete) (PC demo). You're no fun.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
With as long as Disgaea is, I wonder if it's intentional? Some private betas are full games. (like a limited time beta)

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Alienware already removed the link it seems

edit: never mind, it's there, it just takes a load ass time to load

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
CSleAXe.gif

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
pretty sure they are gonna fix this before anyone can go much more forward in the game than an actual demo..it's not like the disgaea games are short games either

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
For some reason I interpreted the thread title as inverse of Yakuza incident, but it looks like it's a repeat instead.

I guess, good luck, NISA?

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure they can revoke the demo license anyway.
Sure, Valve can revoke the license but it won't go into effect until Steam goes back online.

Even though I took advantage of the Yakuza screwup, I'm not going through with it here.

(I bought Yakuza anyway)

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Redeems as 'Demo for beta testing' I guess I can run around for five minutes and proceed to never play it. Maybe one day.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
First SEGA, now NIS. How is this now a recurring thing?

Oct 26, 2017
I can't think of how these things aren't "proofread" before upload to make sure that this doesn't happen.

Edit: Ahh, maybe it's a false alarm then!

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Was going to say lol, a demo for a game as long as Disgaea 5 wasn't gonna be just chapter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.