• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

With Disgaea 5 Complete now available on Steam, we wanted to take an opportunity to clarify some of the key differences between Disgaea 5 Complete on Steam versus other platforms. We hope this small update clears up any confusion you may experience as you jump into the world of Disgaea 5 Complete.

The following network items are not available on the Steam version of Disgaea 5 Complete:

Data Shop
• Everybody's NW, Someone's Records

Netherworld Edit Shop
• Netherworld Network, User Netherworld

Map Edit Shop
• Facility Removed

Settings
• User Netherworld, User News

Strategy Assembly
• Spread News to Everyone!, Give Item to a Friend!

Netherworld Hub
• Map Edit Shop NPC

Due to irreconcilable platform differences, it was decided in the beginning of development for Disgaea 5 Complete that the Network functions from the original game could not be implemented into the Steam version. We deeply apologize that these differences were not communicated in advance, and we appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. We would like to remind all users that Steam purchases come with a option to fully refund the purchase if total playtime has not exceeded 2 hours.

They didn't tell anyone until the game was released this last Tuesday, yet known since the beginning. Man the way the game been handled has been a shit show

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I never partook in the online features on the PS4 but the way they've handled this whole debacle is irritating to say the least. I'll still get it on PC since but probably wait for some time before I do.

Deleted member 7450

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.resetera.com/threads/disgaea-5-complete-edition-on-pc-is-not-actually-complete.76659/

emot-j.gif

Oct 28, 2017
Are these features actually substantial? They look like minor gimmick things to me, from what I know of Disgaea.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly can't even remember what this feature was. Crappy we're only finding out about it now though.

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
This is why I have stopped to supporting NISA releases. Their PC offerings have been garbage lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.