• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Its a F2P PS Vita game.A Chinese version for mobile devices was released in China last year by SEAStoriesStudio. SEAStoriesStudio is now porting the game to PC Steam, which explains the Chinese language screenshots there (but the Steam page indicate it will support English).

Gonna be having shoddy Engrish works everywhere in this game

ss_0b0e1924ebba8a4bd8b8f650997cbb31f88424cc.600x338.jpg

Last edited:

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
It should be "No Heroes Allowed" as seen in those title screens. It's a pretty mediocre game of matching 3. I quite liked the VR RTS game in the series though even if a bit on the easy side. Wonder what SEAStoriesStudio is even? Sony (South?) East Asia Stories Studio? Or unrelated to Sony?

The Google Play page for the game claims this is the company webpage but it's dead:

Their contact information seems to be a Hotmail adress.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
isn't this technically a Playstation IP on Steam
That already exists but yes. From the Helldivers Steam page: "
© 2015 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. HELLDIVERS is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Arrowhead Game Studios.
"

casiopao

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sony abandoning what makes this series great on psp with shitty match 3 game on vita, match puzzle game on mobile and then some bad vr rts.

The hell is my dungeon managing game dammit?

Gouf

May 17, 2018
Sony abandoning what makes this series great on psp with shitty match 3 game on vita, match puzzle game on mobile and then some bad vr rts.

The hell is my dungeon managing game dammit?
Except this game isn't bad at all though? It's pretty good despite being different from the other entries.

OP
OP
Arthands

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It should be "No Heroes Allowed" as seen in those title screens. It's a pretty mediocre game of matching 3. I quite liked the VR RTS game in the series though even if a bit on the easy side. Wonder what SEAStoriesStudio is even? Sony (South?) East Asia Stories Studio? Or unrelated to Sony?

The Google Play page for the game claims this is the company webpage but it's dead:

Their contact information seems to be a Hotmail adress.

True. There's no much information about the whole thing that you have to wonder if its legit.

Last edited:

casiopao

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Except this game isn't bad at all though? It's pretty good despite being different from the other entries.

Thats like saying hey. Metroid Fed Force is not bad which is true. But no one want poor man Puzzle Dragon clone in this IP. We want what makes the IP great. And this is not that.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I bought this on vita. I think its f2p but if you buy the pass or whatever it's called, you get more monster slots and more of the pick axes instead of waiting hours to regenerate.

Something like that. It cost me 8 bucks. I heard it's a good game so whatever. Still want to buy the vr version one day.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
The game is now available for purchase. Seems it got delayed? Will grab it in due time myself.

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for reviving this thread. I did not see the OG post. Will check it out when I get home.