• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Just announced at the PlayStation State of Play event! Will be free!

EDIT: Coming to Steam VR too!

Last edited:

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
I have it on both PS4 and PC, but I mainly play on PC. I hope it's coming to Vive too.... I'll still play it if it is PSVR exclusive, but man I hate the tracking on that thing in comparison to my Vive.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Whoa, seriously? Wow. I wonder how that will turn out. You need a very stable, very high framerate for a VR game.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Hope it hits PC VR as well.

I also wonder how many details they'll have to drop to get it running smoothly for PSVR.

Crumpo

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
Amazing! This is the update I've been holding off my second playthrough for!

Everyone said they couldn't get it to work but I'm so glad they did. Another VR killer app incoming.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
D'oh. I bought it on PC. I'll be looking out for a good deal on the PS4 version now though.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
How does the game run on PS4 lately? I imagine they would have to make some hefty compromises to get it running well enough for VR.

Still, technical questions aside, hell yes. This game could be incredible in VR.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
I'm so happy this is finally real !

Every update I played a couple sessions, this time I already hear the jokes from my friends about spending my summer in VR ^^

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Holy. Fucking. Shit. Might be the reveal of the State of Play for me. Count me the fuck in, and I've never even played the game before. Now I'm glad i haven't. Like Resident Evil VII I will experience this first in VR. Yaasss bitch!