• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tusken77

Oct 27, 2017
England, United Kingdom
Bought the game Day 1 for PS4 and have always loved it. But I've always wanted VR, that was the dream. Hello Games will keep adding updates of course, because they're amazing, but for me the game is now complete. Incredible news.

Belvedere

Oct 27, 2017
Planetary exploration looks in, combat, multiplayer...how? The game has seen massive improvements but the Pro unlocked framerate mode is definitely not locked at 60fps. So how would 120fps for VR be remotely feasible?

It looks stunning but...how?!?!

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I bought this once they released the big patch that was supposed to make massive improvements to the game. I still bounced off of it after like 20 minutes. I'll give it another shot once it gets VR support.

Oct 27, 2017
Already thinking how good this is going to be stoned and in VR. Playing high is already one of the best gaming experiences.

I think high and in VR I will genuinely believe I'm on another planet, exploring the outer reaches of space for humankind.

Gusy

Oct 27, 2017
it's always felt like the performance problems are CPU related, given how complex the procedural generation is. I wonder if they are doing an engine overhaul to improve performance.

Rosol

Oct 29, 2017
WOW this was thing that would bring me back to NMS, this was it. Perfect game for VR. I wonder how they pulled it off, and if there will be frame rate issues on certain planets ( oh well I have my VR legs) So psyched this was probably my number one game I wanted in VR.

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
This game was meant for VR.

I'm so glad this is happening, VR continues to get the push it needs. I won't be able to play it unless it comes to PCVR, but I don't really care. Just happy Sony is doing what they're doing.

Timewarp

Oct 27, 2017
Literally spat my coffee out. Holy fuck whaaaaaaaaaaa..... I always joked about this and now... whaaaaaa~

Furio

Oct 25, 2017
Wary of it being a specific "mode" and "mode included". Love the game and would be amazing to be on PSVR but the wording seems odd

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
I knew there was a reason I picked this up on the cheap years ago and never played it. Because it will be even more awesome to play it in VR when playing it for the first time. Such good news.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Wow. They can add a fucking VR mode for the PS4 version, but they somehow STILL can't fix HDR on the PC.

Yes, I'm bitter.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who hasn't had any interest in this game this announcement was big and now I'm curious about the game.

Gusy

Oct 27, 2017
are you talking about regular ps4? because ps4 pro is fine:

Talking about pro. A lot have happened since pathfinder update. Its practically impossible to get a locked 60 on the latest version unless you are on barren planet. On planets with lots of flora/fauna the fps drops are huge

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
God damn this is amazing, especially if it also comes to PCVR. The game was already great and every update has been a big improvement on the game. VR always seemed perfect for the game but also a bit of a far fetched dream so if it actually works and performs well this is gonna be something special.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Well damn. Luckily I have a place to get vr. I reeeeaaallly hope this means an overhaul of space and the worlds. Scope should be amazing.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
With this and Dreams out soon, I pretty much just got my biggest gaming wish since I was a kid. Like these two combined are all I ever wanted.

Can.Not.Wait

ClarkusDarkus

Oct 27, 2017
Trailer shows the floating hands aspect, Not a big deal since RE7 was the same. Just give me the full game in VR and i'll be more than happy considering in the trailer it seems co-op isn't affected either( like borderlands/Raw data)..

Exploring space in VR with friends in exotic ships seems to good to be true.....

PopsMaellard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Huh. Guess I'm buying PSVR.

Any like, good bundles or suggestions to go about it without spending $300?

Oct 30, 2017
Holy amaze-balls!

Alright, No Man's Sky you got me. I haven't touched the game in forever since the gameplay loop really isn't much of my style, but it's a beautiful relaxing game, but all of that in VR....I got me such a chubby right now!