• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
c0cb6912a3.png

www.esrb.org

No More Heroes - ESRB

No More Heroes - Mature 17+ - This is an action game in which players assume the role of an assassin (Travis Touchdown) fighting his way up the ranks n the United Assassin Association.
www.esrb.org

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - ESRB

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - Mature 17+ - This is an action game in which players assume the role of a retired assassin (Travis Touchdown) on a quest for vengeance against an assassin cabal.

So yeah, it seems like the PC ports are well underway for No More Heroes 1 & 2. No date, but they have been officially rated by the ERSB now. Not clear if an announcement is incoming, they'll be shadow dropped months out, or what though.

Last edited:

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
IT'S FUCKIN LIT
Replayed them back to back on switch when they dropped and I'll take another trip to the garden of madness

May 24, 2019
Thank god. It's not on the Switch in New Zealand :(

edit: This is assuming they'll give worldwide rights for PC.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
Oh please let this be true. I adore No More Heroes and never managed to play the sequel.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
I freaking knew it. Just my luck, copped both on Switch a week ago, I should've waited, ugh. Oh well, double dip tho I gotta support these late Japanese console to PC ports.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Are there any motion controllers for PC that aren't tied to VR? This probably won't be the ideal way to play although I like the first game a lot. Bought a PS Move only for NMH1.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Are there any motion controllers for PC that aren't tied to VR? This probably won't be the ideal way to play although I like the first game a lot.
There probably won't be motion control support but they retrofitted a classic control scheme to the first game.

It's the same studio that did Killer7 on PC so it should be fine

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Well, it's finally time to play the second game. Almost bought it on Switch.
Really liked the first one.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Expected they'd release on PC since it's the same porting studio that did Killer7 for PC.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Can't imagine playing these without motion controls honestly. But more Suda on PC is always a good thing.

Oct 25, 2017
WOOOOOOOOAH.

Only played the PS3 version of the first game, and really really enjoyed it, always wanted to play the sequel. Awesome surprise.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The same team did the killer7 PC port so this seemed inevitable. Nice that it is though.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
oh man so hype. give me shadows of the damned too, i don't have my ps3 anymore.

does this mean no more heroes 3 is inevitable on PC? (no matter when though)

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017

Probably. It'd be weird to port NMH1/2 and Travis Strikes Again if they never planned to port 3 as well.

Oct 25, 2017

Wouldnt that have to be an EA deal for that to happen?

NMH3 PC version strong chance. Unless Nintendo has a special deal on that forever its just thre first with exclusive features.

darkkinder

Oct 28, 2020
I hope is true! I would love to play again the first game.

Is Travis Strikes Again on steam any good?

PC-tan

Feb 25, 2018
I know that the PC port of de Blob supported the Wii remote on PC, what if they ended up doing something like that?