• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR

1mn longer with blood and stronger language. Really nice.
Felt it was worth to have more people watching it.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
I fucking love it! The dialogue is as great as ever, and I'm excited for a weird, bloody adventure.

2020 can't come soon enough, so much great stuff that year.

JonnyTorso

Nov 2, 2017
MN
After Travis Strikes Again I'm so excited for this. Suda's writing is just fantastic.

Excited to see some blood too. Was such a big part of the style in the previous games.

OP
OP
Eolz

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Could have used that minute instead of the useless pre-RE5/6 live action segment advertising a bad RE port.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
Much better. I hope it will deliver as NMH1 and 2 did, Travis Strikes Again sure hyped me up for it.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
As someone that has not played the first two and doesn't have a Wii to play them, i can jump to this one without being lost?

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Awfully reminds me of Saints Row 4. Aliens, floating spaceships, mech suits, jumping crazy heights... Actually it wouldn't be so bad if NMH little more open world-ness in it. Travis really needs a big city and a car and a bike to bring it down. GTA like games really need a badass MC like Touchdown.

OP
OP
Eolz

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
As someone that has not played the first two and doesn't have a Wii to play them, i can jump to this one without being lost?
Hard to say at this point.
You'll definitely miss references, but I think you could still jump in with this one. It's not like TSA that is made for hardcore fans I think.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Where was that confirmed?
In the Direct trailer it's very clearly "Some planet eating dude".
Yeah, that's the "censored" version for the direct. It's a Japanese thing to bleep out the names of pop-culture characters, and that's the joke Suda would do. The trailer ends with "Travis will return" even.

Bandage

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet