• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
On top of the Hotel Barcelona game reveal by Suda, Swery and potentially Toyama (Siren/Silent Hill creator), NMH3 info has been given out, which is apparently 50% done already.

The biggest takeaway is that we were allowed to see new arts for new bosses. The first is:

w4neArZ.jpg

Kimmy Howell from NMH2 is back. Designed by the Bayonetta designer Mari Shimazaki. Apparently graduated from college and is ready to kick travis' ass after nearly a decade

How she looked in NMH2:

d7d58cd96c2487e0b0eb16f02a98257d--character-sheet-character-reference.jpg

Next is THREE Destroyman forms (this man won't die)

Destroyman mass produced

unknown.png

Destroyman version T

unknown.png

Final Destroyman (Suda said he will keep him for NMH4 but I don't believe him)

unknown.png

Josh Keaton and Jennifer Hale will reprise their roles!!

After that was a 5 minutes (!!) work-in-progress trailer that wasn't shown on stream, but is apparently absolutely bonkers and had the presenters and audience making audible noises. We don't know when it will be revealed to the public. Still no leaks, since it was just a very small audience of 20 people in the bar.

Two months ago they had accidentally leaked the filenames of the pictures they had shown to the audience in secret.
fcGcNZH.png

So Kamui Uehara, the primary antagonist of Suda's "The Silver Case" series has yet to be shown. As well as Midorikawa and NOTORIOUS.

Suda has also said he works to make the game more entry-level and less filled with utterly obscure references (more like Marvel style of references). He said the same thing about TSA though and it was just filled with obscure as shit stuff so we'll see.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Huge design downgrade for Kimmy, but then again, I hate most of the designs in Bayonetta >.<

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
That Kimmy design looks like they took a a completely unrelated character and added elements to identify her afterwards.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Kimmy is like a NSFW Sailor Moon.

Destroyman looks awesome though. Especially Final Destroyman. Feels like a SMT demon.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
please port NMH 1 and 2 :(
i really want to play this but feel like i can't do that before playing the first 2 games (and probably TSA). even basic up-rez eshop releases would be fine.

Mib

Nov 16, 2017
Not a fan of that Kimmy. The whole point was that she's just a normal college student. Not sure what the point is now.

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Kimmy's graduated into an idol or something. It looks like her saber is now a microphone.

Final Destroyman? That's some sick ass shit. Who doesn't love two faces?

fcGcNZH.png

So Kamui Uehara, the primary antagonist of Suda's "The Silver Case" series has yet to be shown. As well as Midorikawa and NOTORIOUS.

Suda has also said he works to make the game more entry-level and less filled with utterly obscure references (more like Marvel style of references). He said the same thing about TSA though and it was just filled with obscure as shit stuff so we'll see.

Oh my GOD!!! do you mean THAT character? The first Silver Case is one of my favorites, I was messaging Suda 51 about using Shinko Kuroyanagi from SC:25th Ward to be a potential MC for a NMH game or a spinoff but hey this is quite a big surprise, maybe even Travis would lose that battle.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Destroyman designs are nuts, lol

Looking forward to the trailer whenver it drops.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love Mari's art shes amazing. Very fashion oriented not just the attire but the exaggeration in the limbs. Inspiring

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Kimmy is literally blonde Bayonetta. She's even got the 4 color-coded keychain dolls.

D-Man

Oct 25, 2017
Destroyman will never die will he? Really excited to finally get some news on this. Crazy hyped!

FlashbladeERA

Oct 27, 2017
I need to decide right now if I want to go on media blackout since the best thing about these games is the unique bosses.

I wanted to see everything but after that awesome concept art, I may have to ignore any more media until release so I can play this game like a kid opening up a christmas gift.

Not a fan of that Kimmy. The whole point was that she's just a normal college student. Not sure what the point is now.

Is it possible to stay normal after Travis has entered your life?

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Kimmy is just an artwork.Waiting for the 3d model ingame.

Destroyman looks great.

OP
OP
Dreamboum

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Some NMH3 art you might have missed

3l-noscale.jpg

3m-noscale.jpg

3n-noscale.jpg

Said he would like to bring back Captain Vladimir too

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
So when will we see the trailer ? I don't think they'll keep it for the Game Awards, but waiting until Januray seems way too long, maybe they release it on its own?

Or, dare I say it, No More Heroes Direct where they confirm the remaster for 1 and 2 ?

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm convinced the Association keeps rebuilding Destroyman just to fill out their ranking space.

Bomi-Chan

Nov 8, 2017
not sure, but i have the feeling nmh3 will be worse than travis strikes again.

i loved the craziness in nmh, part 2 was sort of dumbed down, and now 3 with "similar" bosses like in the first 2 games... man i dunno, how about new bosses/mechanics or even something complete original?
how about lily bergamo?
loved the style.

or kuroyami(maybe this one got into shadows of the damned...)
or the game once mentioned where suda and kojima were working together?

Christo750

May 10, 2018
I'm really stoked for this.

That art of the motel is interesting. Looks like Santa Destroy becomes a dystopia.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
No way that Kimmy will keep those proportions in the final game. She'll look like a normal person in the final game and not like whatever in hell Bayonetta is.