• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Why would Devolver remember?
I also would love that shirt. Damn, the "fake" logo is so damn cool.

Does "Hotel Barcelona" ring a bell? ;]

The only reason I don't think it's Sylvia is that her reaction to Fu is that of a normal person.

Spine-shivering, befuddled terror.

Real Sylvia would probably get turned on.

Dunno, even for someone like Sylvia, it might not be too usual too see some freaking aliens. Or she's playing an act.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Not to read too much into the tea leaves, but the trailer has over 800K views on Nintendo's YT channel, making it the most-watched video for the last 4-5 weeks. The only video with more views was the Mario Maker 2 Zelda update. Our boy's coming up!

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Been thinking about this game alot while working, what a time to be alive. Was also thinking about D4 and How sad I am that it never got to be finished, especially with that hype cliffhanger

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
here's the description from the Unreal Engine website

Travis Touchdown returns to Santa Destroy after a ten-year absence in No More Heroes 3. There he finds a huge artificial island metropolis floating in the sea, and a mysterious flying object hovering high above. Who really is the deadly killer Travis must face off against this time and what is the "Onireal Engine?"

kinda makes it sound like Fu's ship will be explorable in some way
www.unrealengine.com

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II highlights a long list of Unreal Engine titles at The Game Awards 2019

The Game Awards 2019 reveal and honor dozens of games from Unreal Engine teams.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
One million views in a month and ten days. The only other non-Nintendo game to do so was Fortnite back in early october

screenshot_2020-01-21c6kt5.png

Great result for a great trailer

Soul Lab

Nov 17, 2017
I just wanted to post this but ofc Dreamboum had it already covered. Fantastic result
This trailer peaked my interest for the series and Suda games. Never played any of those.
Currently playing Killer7. 4 hours in and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's definitely original though.
NMH for Wii is ordered and on the way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I don't remember the name. It's in a building with the gambling puzzles (dices, cards, horse race).
Ah cool. Keep playing. I felt the same way as you did at first but man, this game seriously leaves such a huge impression on you when it's all said and done. If there's any questions you have after you finish playing it, feel free to PM me and I'll clear up any confusion.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah cool. Keep playing. I felt the same way as you did at first but man, this game seriously leaves such a huge impression on you when it's all said and done. If there's any questions you have after you finish playing it, feel free to PM me and I'll clear up any confusion.
The biggest problem with TSA is the first levels are a slog with a text adventure requiring several other games worth of investment, but after a sloggy barely defined tutorial level and a too soon in game experimental but barely utilized puzzle level it became one of my favorite games of last 5 years.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The biggest problem with TSA is the first levels are a slog with a text adventure requiring several other games worth of investment, but after a sloggy barely defined tutorial level and a too soon in game experimental but barely utilized puzzle level it became one of my favorite games of last 5 years.
Huh? We're talking about Killer7 lol.

Also I clicked with Travis Strikes Again instantaneously. The Travis Strikes Back visual novel was great and the highlight of the experience if we're taking DLC into account too.

Soul Lab

Nov 17, 2017

Oh yea I will definitely keep playing it. I'm already confused. I have no idea what's going on.
So I will probably make use of your offer after I've finished the game ;)
thanks!!

Last edited: