• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

7thFloor

Oct 27, 2017
U.S.
JH6naaS.png

Someone with better photo editing skills than me will have to make a more streamlined photo of the whole gang, but I suppose this'll do for now. Loving these designs a lot.
I'll do you one better

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I suppose its hinting the reutrning bosses NotLiquid talked about, but I dont want to read as I need to still buy and play that game. It really didnt attact me enough as a NMH fans, even if i felt bad for not buying to get NMH3 made.

Different one that's part of TSA's plot but yeah, there should be more than aliens to fight in that game.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
What an incredible video hahahah. Wow. I gotta go look at the reactions in the TGA thread for when this was happening now.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Posting this pic too 'cause it's just so cool:

3TE2thX.png

And I'm not too worried about these guys lacking in personality. The aliens in TSA had plenty.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder why the FMV uses such clashing art styles? Damon and the others look hand drawn, almost in a rather crude and rush fashion while FU is cel-shaded 3D and smooth motion. I wonder if it's intentional? I know the explosion's style was intentional, but what about when FU and Damon were interacting? This strange contrast only happens when Damon's an adult.

Hh2BdrE.png

Lv4U2iq.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2550

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure I asked this in the TSA thread but I forgot anyways. How important is TSA story-wise?

I own it already but I remember putting it off until I finished The 25th Ward (which I still have yet to do...). And on that note, how important is it to finish The 25th Ward before playing TSA?

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
JH6naaS.png

Someone with better photo editing skills than me will have to make a more streamlined photo of the whole gang, but I suppose this'll do for now. Loving these designs a lot.
Like, I don't think a game or any media has been as fucking perfect with designs as this.

It's like LSD personified.

I'm so stoked for this story.

Source for artists working on this game?

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
This is gonna be so incredible. Like holy shit even with the limited time they were allotted they killed it with the presentation and style

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched the full trailer.

I'll be honest, I was expecting more gameplay from the 5 minute cut...

...but oooooooooh mama, Suda's killing it with these cinematics, man! So fuckin' rad.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure I asked this in the TSA thread but I forgot anyways. How important is TSA story-wise?

I own it already but I remember putting it off until I finished The 25th Ward (which I still have yet to do...). And on that note, how important is it to finish The 25th Ward before playing TSA?

TSA is actually very important story-wise, and has the best gameplay of any Suda game. I don't feel like playing through The Silver Case enhanced my appreciation for the story, but I can't speak to 25th Ward.

Thorakai

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, so much style. I played the first two games and was thinking of just passing on the third, but these designs and the premise makes it hard to skip.

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Drive-by posting.
Imagine being a 14 year-old cynical edgelord for your entire fucking life to make absolute trash like this trailer. Suda is easily the worst creator in the industry.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Like, I don't think a game or any media has been as fucking perfect with designs as this.

It's like LSD personified.

I'm so stoked for this story.

Source for artists working on this game?
Yusuke Kozaki is the lead artist. Most people know him from Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates, but before that he worked on the first two No More Heroes games - which was how he got hired for FE.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Really, really enjoyed this trailer. Looked like a show I would actually watch. Character designs are incredible.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
I wonder why the FMV uses such clashing art styles? Damon and the others look hand drawn, almost in a rather crude and rush fashion while FU is cel-shaded 3D and smooth motion. I wonder if it's intentional? I know the explosion's style was intentional, but what about when FU and Damon were interacting? This strange contrast only happens when Damon's an adult.

Hh2BdrE.png

Lv4U2iq.png
It's apparently a stylistic choice, which fits No More Heroes and Suda 51's postmodern sensibilities.

Everywhere

Banned
Jun 12, 2019
SHOW ME SYLVIA ALREADY

That trailer was the best thing to come out of VGA.

I wasn't really hyped for NMH3 cause I thought it would be a cheap sequel, but this is THE REAL DEAL.

Im officially beyond hyped.

Beedig

Feb 10, 2018
My memories fuzzy but I know FU's baby design was in TSA somewhere. I knew I recognized that thing when I saw the trailer.