• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
TORONTO -- Many Canucks are voicing their opinion, after U.S. President Donald Trump suggested putting American troops along the border, saying "No Canadian" wants to cross into the States.

Trump had suggested bolstering U.S. military presence at the border to help guards in their attempts to catch irregulars attempting to make the move south, sources confirmed to CTV News.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau addressed the potential military move during a news conference Thursday morning, saying it was in both the U.S. and Canada's interest to keep the border free of military.

"Canada and the United States have the longest unmilitarized border in the world, and it is very much in both of our interests for it to remain that way. We have been in discussions with the United States on this," Trudeau said.

Shortly after Trudeau's daily novel coronavirus update to the country, "No Canadian" began to trend on social media, with many from the Great White North saying there's no chance people are flocking to the U.S.

"'I think I'll slip across the border illegally where the healthcare is worse and the President thinks people's lives are dispensable,' said no Canadian ever!" reads a tweet.

"I really needed a good laugh today.. No Canadian in their right mind is gonna try to go to the US any time soon," reads another.

www.ctvnews.ca

'No Canadian' trends after Donald Trump floats idea of U.S. troops at border during COVID-19 pandemic

Many Canucks are voicing their opinion, after U.S. President Donald Trump suggested putting American troops along the border, saying "No Canadian" wants to cross into the States.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
in canada you get all the denim and molsons you want

you can bathe in poutine like a king

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
Given the current circumstances going on in the world, I needed a good laugh.

Like, what is that bloated blimp trying to accomplish? Did he watch 'Canadian Bacon' and thought militarizing the the border was a great idea?

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada

Good one.

giphy.gif

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I wish I could go in that country with terrible healthcare these days and a have crazy fucking racist orange sociopath as a leader.

The only way this would make sense would be to stop people actually fleeing the US to go to Canada. :lol

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Given the current circumstances going on in the world, I needed a good laugh.

Like, what is that bloated blimp trying to accomplish? Did he watch 'Canadian Bacon' and thought militarizing the the border was a great idea?

He's trying to act big because Canada restricted US citizens from entering but it looks even stupider than him sending troops to the Mexico border in 2018 to ward off THE CARAVAN. I doubt this even plays to his base who simultaneously think this pandemic is nothing but also a dying of it for the economy is some noble goal.

Last edited:

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Why would Canadians want to ride the crisis in a third world country?
No idea but suggesting they'd want to is something that could only come from the mouth of a pathetic pseudo-dictator eager to stroke his ego and feed into the idiotic sensibilities of his gaggle of worshipers all for the sake of downplaying his repeated colossal failures. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if 1/3rd of his motive for even floating this nonsense is payback for Trudeau laughing behind his back.

Last edited:

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
You know deep down he is seething at the fact that Trudeau is being shown in a better light of handling this crisis than Trump is.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean...I know he's not a smart person, so somebody else clearly told him to do this. Everybody knows Canadians aren't going to the US right now. So, the question I keep coming back to is what is the real reason for this? Somebody else suggested it's because since the world is quarantined there are no wars to fight, so they have nothing to do. However, sending a fraction of the military to the Canadian border doesn't really address that, and I'm sure they know that, so...?

You know deep down he is seething at the fact that Trudeau is being shown in a better light of handling this crisis than Trump is.

There is no "deep down" for this man.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
And looks better too with that beard compared to his orange circle spray tan. He must be really aware of his small hands to try and have such a big hand in the US's dysfunction.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I do wonder if his announcement suddenly made Americans terrified of Canadians. Or at least the conservative ones.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
I mean...I know he's not a smart person, so somebody else clearly told him to do this. Everybody knows Canadians aren't going to the US right now. So, the question I keep coming back to is what is the real reason for this? Somebody else suggested it's because since the world is quarantined there are no wars to fight, so they have nothing to do. However, sending a fraction of the military to the Canadian border doesn't really address that, and I'm sure they know that, so...?
I mean, remember that military parade stuff and mounting military response against "The Caravan" not long ago? Trump seems to be in love with impractical and unnecessary displays of military might both for his own pleasure and to reinforce the "strong leader" image in the minds of his base. Right now he and the toadies surrounding him are desperate for any ideas to distract or change the narrative around this crisis in Trump's favor and are spitballing bullshit like this.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017

There is no "deep down" for this man.

You might want to sit down because you will for sure get light headed after watching this lol

OP
OP
.Detective.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
You might want to sit down because you will for sure get light headed after watching this lol

You know, if he had just done a half assed COVID related answer, even if we all know the US is worse than anywhere else with it, then at least it would make a little sense.

But this response? And all the random things involved? lol

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
You know, if he had just done a half assed COVID related answer, even if we all know the US is worse than anywhere else with it, then at least it would make a little sense.

But this response? And all the random things involved? lol

It's such a Trump thing to do. Look at how he was talking about how the tariffs he placed are working. Everything is about him.

Deleted member 7777

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao nah bud, I'm good.

Was pumped when the border closed. Keep that shit show at a nice, safe distance. Gonna ride this out with my KD and legal weed.

Deleted member 12129

Oct 27, 2017
Canadian here. My passport expired a few months ago and I don't even care. Not leaving these borders for a damn long time

Buggy Loop

Oct 27, 2017
We cannot let the border be re-opened in any material way:

What a fucking moron. He's wasting ressources for a boogeymen while his peoples will drop like flies in the coming days. Actually use the military to enforce everyone to stay at home and call off the work forces you orange fat cunt.