• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

This should be a great watch for whenever it's out. I think ANYBODY in the fighting game scene knows who Spooky is and the great work they've been doing for years.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, Spooky is a god.

I remember the OG streams on Justin.TV, they streamed for a whole week because they had a bootleg version of SSF4, and they were also watching some episodes of the Animated Zelda series, good times.

Also him getting kicked out of his house because of the noise, the OG Melty Blood stuff... damn

I'm happy that he made it (sort of), he's such a nice person.

EDIT : MY STREAM DON'T DROP DURING GRAND FINALS, JUST SAYIN

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, Spooky is a god.

I remember the OG streams on Justin.TV, they streamed for a whole week because they had a bootleg version of SSF4, and they were also watching some episodes of the Animated Zelda series, good times.

lol that's when I got into them too. People were sleeping in that house playing SSF4 around the clock.

B'z-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see someone else behind this. No offense meant to Danny and co, but this looks really good.

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
I still have my Team Spooky red shirt back in the day when he was still new to the scene. Love that guy.

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
Spooky has provided me with an absolutely absurd amount of entertainment for what is probably a decade at this point. Love that dude and hopefully this gets him some nice exposure to a new audience

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Even after all the advancements that the streaming technology has gotten, I still shed a tear of joy when a FG tournament ends with that badly compressed riki oh video

B1ggRandall

Oct 27, 2017
Ahhh those Justin.tv days! I remember him streaming SF4 vanilla..I got so many good memories from the FGC from this man.

Stellar

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks OP for the heads up. Love Spooky and co. since the JTV days.

Yep. Being part of the FGC during the SF4 era was probably the most fun gaming has ever been for me. I started by watching spooky streams on Justin TV and shortly after I started attending fighting game locals in my city thanks to the work of FG streamers like spooky. I dropped out of the scene after SFV but I still like to go to the teamsp00ky youtube and watch some of their old content from time to time. Great stuff.

Travless

Mar 7, 2018
I've never been that big into the fighting genre, but I do find myself watching various events surrounding the FGC from time to time. Noclip is just on another level, presentation wise, than all other gaming channels who provide similar content, IMO. This edit is fucking dope.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
"SUP GUYS, THIS IS SPOOKY"

Anytime I hear that, it's like an old friend greeting you. Spooky has done so much for the fgc over the past 10 or so years, and me and so many others were so proud to see him succeed and come up from the poverty jtv days.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spooky is one of the only Twitch channels I've ever subscribed to. Dude is an absolute legend and has been doing it since Justin.TV, which makes him one of the OGs. Super happy to see him getting some shine and recognition beyond the fgc.

Dec 14, 2017

Anytime I hear that, it's like an old friend greeting you. Spooky has done so much for the fgc over the past 10 or so years, and me and so many others were so proud to see him succeed and come up from the poverty jtv days.
"SUP SPOOKY, THIS IS GUYS"

Love all the chat traditions TS has built over the years. Looking forward to this noclip video a lot.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Spooky da gawd. It's going to be great watching this.

That's a great way of putting it.

Gotta admit, I missed him being gone for so long when he was in Singapore (or was it Japan?). Glad he's back.

GekigangerV

Oct 25, 2017
Mr Victor Font
Mr Victor Font
Mr Victor Font

I haven't watched a fighting game stream in so long. I look forward to this.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Been watching sp00ky since he moved from JustinTV to Twitch. Was interesting watching him grow from a small contingent to essentially THE fighting game stream to tune-in to. Really helped me to learn about all the fighting game scenes out there, since I really never saw any of it aside from Evo prior to FGC gaining traction on Twitch.

SHAQ

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, Florida
Did someone say Jaha???

ahQJZe.gif