• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fek

Oct 26, 2017
PcQIbv2.jpg

• Release Date: November 21st, 2017
  • Developer: AiiA Corporation
  • Publisher: Nogizaka46LLC/Y&N Brothers
  • Platform(s): Android, iOS
  • Price(s): Free
  • Genre: Rhythm
  • Official Site: https://nogifes.jp/

sciufg.png

UZH1Vzz.gif

hkckbd.png

2017-11-23_01-33-26zxbjf.jpg

dmibeq.png

-Is this game fair to f2p?
Game just started so it's still very early to say but it seems there aren't many ways to get diamonds so far, so free players may not have chances to pull the gacha very often. But there shouldn't be any content that is going to be impossible to clear and there should also have ways of getting free cards.

-Should I reroll? Is there a tier list?
It's very easy to reroll and SSR cards are pretty rare, so it's recommended to reroll.
Current SS rank cards in the appmedia tier list:
-Nishino Nanase (Inochi wa Utsukushii)
-Matsumura Sayuri (Inochi wa Utsukushii)
-Sagara Iori (1st)
-Suzuki Ayane (1st)
-Ikuta Erika (1st)
-Wakatsuki Yumi (1st)
-Noujo Ami (1st)
-Hoshino Minami (1st)
-Kubo Shiori (1st)
-Sakaguchi Tamami (1st)

-How to reroll?
Start the game, select your name and download the updates.
Select to skip the tutorial.
Collect all the diamonds from the box.
Pull the gacha as many times as you can.
If you didn't get what you want, delete the game and install again. On android you can just delete the data, so you don't need to install again.

More info to come as people discover more about the game!

Last edited:

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I did a lot of rerolling for Nanasemaru but unfortunately with so many SSR cards in there, I never got her. My best reroll was 2 SR and 1 SSR in the 3 rolls I gotten, and I stuck with that.
I wanna turn off the video and the noise during a song because the video is distracting and the noise for hitting notes ruins the song.

OP
OP
fek

fek

Oct 26, 2017
I did a lot of rerolling for Nanasemaru but unfortunately with so many SSR cards in there, I never got her. My best reroll was 2 SR and 1 SSR in the 3 rolls I gotten, and I stuck with that.
I wanna turn off the video and the noise during a song because the video is distracting and the noise for hitting notes ruins the song.
2SR 1SSR sounds great.
I'm still rerolling. I've gotten SSRs Marika, Takayama and Karin so far, but I want Kubo or Yoda. Might settle with someone else if it takes too long.

Himetan Beam

Oct 26, 2017
You can turn off the video by clicking here and selecting the second option:

qpcpzb.jpg

This should probably be in the FAQ. SFX volume can be changed in the options too.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
^ Thanks

2SR 1SSR sounds great.
I'm still rerolling. I've gotten SSRs Marika, Takayama and Karin so far, but I want Kubo or Yoda. Might settle with someone else if it takes too long.
SSR Rena Yamazaki
SR Rena Nakamura
SR Mahiro Kawamura

I don't particularly like any of them but I'm done with rerolling for now, its fast enough but with 2% rates it still takes a really long time.
This card though "-Nishino Nanase (Inochi wa Utsukushii)", is it a different set than the rest of them? Since the others have (1st).

OP
OP
fek

fek

Oct 26, 2017
^ Thanks

SSR Rena Yamazaki
SR Rena Nakamura
SR Mahiro Kawamura

I don't particularly like any of them but I'm done with rerolling for now, its fast enough but with 2% rates it still takes a really long time.
This card though "-Nishino Nanase (Inochi wa Utsukushii)", is it a different set than the rest of them? Since the others have (1st).
Yeah, every member started with a SSR card and then a few members have one more for specific songs. For now it's Guru Guru Curtain, Inochi wa Utsukushii and Boku dake no Hikari. It includes a video with oshi camera.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna stop rerolling now. Tried a few more for Nanase but got a 2 SSR roll now,
SSR Kawago Hina
SSR Takayama Kazumi

It's really hard to roll something you want, it doesnt seem like the gacha uses any rate-up at all. So with such a large pool of cards it is almost impossible.

OP
OP
fek

fek

Oct 26, 2017
I can't even get SSRs in my rerolls anymore, I hope I can get it done this weekend.

OP
OP
fek

fek

Oct 26, 2017
We are now getting 10 diamonds a day for the next 5 days as release login bonus! The new gacha also has bonus rates for Focus cards, the ones that come with a oshimen video.
The first event of the game starts in the 4th and has the song "Girl's Rule".

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Are the videos up on youtube yet? I'd like to see an example. Maybe I should do some more rerolls while they are on rate-up. Should be easier to get something I want. Nice event.