• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Makes sense though that after Kingdom Hearts 3 we'll be getting more info on 7. Really excited and hopeful for Square in 2019 and beyond

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
So are they going to say "all hands on deck" for FFVII now that the KH3 team is freed up?

Oct 30, 2017
Of course we will see updates and trailers of FFVII Remake in 2019, all the foucs will be shifted to the game after the release of KHIII.

Q1 2020 for the release date of Part One.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
December 31st, 2019: "We are pleased to announce that development on FFVII Remake Episode 1 is progressing smoothly. We estimate the game is 60-65% complete."

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It'll probably just be a few more pieces of concept art shown behind closed doors. At least that's the expectations I'm going to set for myself. I don't want to be disappointed. :(

Deleted member 8117

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thoughts: Various presentations to be released.

That makes it seems like he's talking more marketing than the actual release of the game. Better keep expectations in check. Kingdom Hearts III trailers and marketing started in 2015, 4 years before its actual release.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they give the KH3 team some long vacation before they start FF7R. I want the best quality by well rested motivated team for that game.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Are they having a huge announcement that they are canceling it? I keed.

Well, I am sure they are just finishing up KH3 and proceed with FF7R as their next big game. I am all about excited about FF7R but having it episodic really sucks

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
Keyword: 7
Keyword: Long-awaited

Thoughts: 7 more years of development are coming, please continue to wait for a long time!

Deleted member 412

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It will be a fantastic game

it will be better than the original 💯

It will very likely eclipse all other video games and it will eventually destroy the video game industry when no one is able to even closely replicate the wonder and success of FFVII Remake. There will be religions created out of this. All the despots of the world will play this and realize their wrongdoings and spend their rest of the lives in the service of others. It will heal our world.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
It will very likely eclipse all other video games and it will eventually destroy the video game industry when no one is able to even closely replicate the wonder and success of FFVII Remake. There will be religions created out of this.

Last time this happened was with Xenogears so its possible for SE to do it again =p

I doubt that, but I'm sure it'll still be a great title.

why doubt, its easy to beat original FF7 =D