• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
So...
Remember Yozora? The not!Noctis stand in?
He is the final secret boss.

Now comes the insane part, he has two endings depending if you beat him or not which leads into...trailer shot of FFVersusXIII except with Noctis model swapped for Yozora who comments that he doesn't know what is real anymore.

3my6q2.gif

I have no idea what Nomura is playing at but this is so fucking weird.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's doing whatever he wants without thinking twice about lore implications lol.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I thought time travel was the stupidest thing to include in the series, but this dream shit is another level.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
That's pretty awesome. Don't see what the issue is reusing something that was scrapped.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
It's just a fourth-wall breaking wink to the audience. I don't see why this is any different to the role this character had in the original KH3.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
It's a good time to be a Kingdom Hearts fan.

Spiteful Nomura is the best Nomura, only thing left for him to do is make Noctis the Master and all bets are off.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
And then some say Nomura doesn't have enough freedom or that he can't do what he wants. Lol.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Give the man the chance to make his actual Versus game. This is just a parody.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm much more of a final fantasy fan than I am a KH fan, but wow this is really cool. Excited for the fans and hoping a tangible versus game comes out of this.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
I was over Versus long time ago, but now I kinda want it again. Whatever vision Numora-san had, he clearly want to make a game out of it still.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I mean this could also mean Nomura got his idea for Versus XIII greenlit after all.

Which is why I was happy XV changed its story, because that means the potential that Versus XIII story can still be used for another project is still there.

BUT

that's all just a dream. Or is it reality?

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017

He had a chance to make his Versus XIII game. He had a long-ass time to make it, too. Unfortunately, his Versus XIII game kept changing because he wasn't able to maintain a stable vision for his game.

DrHercouet

May 25, 2018
France
This is turning into a post-modern tapestry and I can't wait to see the Unraveled video linking all these things together.

KeyChainDude

Oct 28, 2017
And the fight happened on Shibuya's Crossing too!
Nomuraverse confirmed.

He's a madman, I like it. Hopefully the Yozora game will be more true to his vision of what VXIII was to be this time around, I wasn't a fan of how XV turned out.

Last edited:

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
there is so much about the way he handles the things he works on that is infuriating but it is fascinating watching this kind of internal strife play out in actual released, for sale products

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
The man is pure madness and I respect it.
He won't rest until he get to make his damn game.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
hot damn Yozoras abilities and moves is like a billion percent better than what we got from FFXV lol.

please have him be the main character in the next game Nomura.

Oct 25, 2017
Just please don't let KH lore ruin your original idea, Nomura. Just make the game as if it wasn't even part of the KH universe.

And change Yozora's design before the final game, it's stupid.

yurr

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 20, 2019
I want a Tabata interview. I want to hear his opinion on this ASAP. But slandering former worker place/coworkers is a majorly frowned upon in Japan I've heard.

Aska

Jan 11, 2020
And here was I waiting for a giant belt wrapped in smaller belts each wrapped in even smaller belts. Huh.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

That's pretty awesome. Don't see what the issue is reusing something that was scrapped.

He had that chance and had to be taken off the project after what, 6 years? to actually turn it in to something salvageable. If he tries it again, he's in all likelihood going to end up stuck in development hell again.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
I want a Tabata interview. I want to hear his opinion on this ASAP. But slandering former worker place/coworkers is a majorly frowned upon in Japan I've heard.
This makes his departure followed by the shut down of a lot of his projects over there like some of the planned FF 15 dlcs extra spicey.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think those two have beef, at least outside of whatever happened on XV. Nomura was the producer on most of Tabata's games / has done plenty of interviews with him.