• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JGCD

Oct 25, 2017
Wondering What people are rocking that ain't the Samsung line or the Iphones

I got myself a One plus 3 but Im looking to upgrade and found a few interesting phones

Wanted to see what ERA is rocking

Essential Phone
black_moon_back.jpg

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
1505267463537687667.jpg

Meizu Pro 7 Plus

meizu-pro-7-plus-2.jpg

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Think your title is a bit misleading. A flagship phone is a flagship of that brand generally. There's lower end Samsung and Apple still sell the 5S.

Personally I'm using an LG G6, i like the design and performance is good for the money. It would probably be considered a flagship phone though, or at least was until the V30 came out.

Non-flagship phones that we sell a lot at company are the Lenovo/Motorola Moto G series, Samsung J5 series and Huawei Honor 8.

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
I use a BQ, closest thing to a non brand phone, 2 year old technology, very happy with it. Less than 200 euros .

OP
OP
JGCD

JGCD

Oct 25, 2017
Think your title is a bit misleading. A flagship phone is a flagship of that brand generally. There's lower end Samsung and Apple still sell the 5S.

Personally I'm using an LG G6, i like the design and performance is good for the money. It would probably be considered a flagship phone though, or at least was until the V30 came out.

Non-flagship phones that we sell a lot at company are the Lenovo/Motorola Moto G series, Samsung J5 series and Huawei Honor 8.

Woop my bad XD I am not very good with phone brands and terms (always mixing stuff up)

Renpatsu

Oct 25, 2017
Moto Z Play, does absolutely everything I need it to with great battery life.

But I'd have to agree with Rahvar, various brands have their own flagships - just because the brand itself isn't established doesn't discount the phone.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
If I wasn't looking for a flagship android, I love Sony Xperia designs, those big ultra screen phones look stylish as hell

ahoyhoy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested in hearing some impressions of the Essential Phone. I have a Moto Force Z and while it's snappier than the Galaxy S5 I had before, it's already covered in scratches and the battery is quickly shitting the bed.

Cub3h

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm still using a basic Moto G4:

_FepQ5nJEvnYAQKdLJBplA8v1rEVYJJ5xe26DU8ZGniO0TDozHunntR3V8vLTq6eubtoKu_-diFqkslTuGEHRFPq8J8bBBKwzTanLQxxMkaqDrGhsrmnLUhnIMd9CueHwiAsVPobq-O4A1JWyWA-yigtIJGOPAPUhtNJmiFXFA=s530-p

It's smooth enough, has a nice big crisp 1080p 5.5" screen and has good battery life. The only thing that is objectively bad is the camera, but I'm happy with my dedicated m4/3 camera anyway.

I've never not bought budget phones, for my use I don't see what I would gain by spending £600+ vs. the £100-150 I normally pay for a phone.

nature boy

Oct 25, 2017
Le Eco Le Max 2, Snapdragon 820 for 200 bucks

QHD screen, 64GB of storage and a good camera (with Google Camera)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.

Camera doesn't have image stabilization but the biggest peeve for me is that there is no auto brightness feature. Having moved from an iPhone 6, it's a major step down but it'll tide me over till my next purchase.