• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FenninRo

alt account
Banned
Nov 13, 2019
Damn. I cannot imagine what that feels like. I hope that the white people can sit, listen, and be respectful when you're reading either way.

If white people want to be respectful, they can start by making sure they are welcome in the first place before intruding on black spaces. One baby step towards dismantling white supremacist culture is for white people to stop assuming they are welcome wherever they go by default, whether they paid to be there or not.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
If white people want to be respectful, they can start by making sure they are welcome in the first place before intruding on black spaces. One baby step towards dismantling white supremacist culture is for white people to stop assuming they are welcome wherever they go by default, whether they paid to be there or not.
Now this I can understand. It's disappointing how many white people can't get that.

Sep 7, 2018
I really hope Noname continues to make music. I was just listening to #telefone when this story hit. I definitely sympathize and empathize with her.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yooooo, Noname is dope! I ran across her tweets and love her pro-Black energy on the platform and her book club. I gave her music a try and I really like Telefon. The production on it is great and I love how introspective she can get. I'll be bumping this for a bit before trying other albums.

Great Deep Sea

Alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2020
I'm a fan of her and I am Hispanic.

Her relatability to many of us, is class. Its tough growing up poor, most people in America are poor, including white folk.