• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zweizer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Twitter thread:

In June, Norman, OK cut the police dept. budget by $865,000. In retaliation, an NPD officer doxxed a female city council member, to "teach her a lesson". On Saturday, her duplex was broken in to & her neighbor—mistaken as her—was brutally raped.

Norman PD have acknowledged that an officer doxxed the city council member. But they say her address is "public information" & are refusing to even discipline the officer, much less fire him. They also claim that the rape victim suffered "minor injuries" .

After breaking into her duplex, the rapist dug his elbow into the her neck, pushed her into the wall, & said, "Maybe next time you'll learn your lesson." Again, this is after a NORMAN POLICE OFFICER posted her home address publicly in the context of "teaching her a lesson."

Norman cop Michael Lauderback, using the account "Tired Ofthehate", doxxed the city council woman, threatening that protestors could "enlist all the help [they] want" but that they are "just adding to the numbers that will be in trouble like yourself." The rape was 2 days later.

kfor.com

Norman PD investigates after city councilwoman claims neighbor’s rapist had wrong woman, meant to rape her

Norman Police say they are investigating after a city councilwoman claims her neighbor was raped by a stranger who had the wrong woman, meaning to rape her.

www.thedailybeast.com

Did Doxxing of an Oklahoma Councilwoman Lead to a Neighbor Being Raped?

A city council member in Norman proposed a police budget cut. Then officers posted her address online.

Norman Police released a statement acknowledging the incident and the prior publication of the address on social media although, in a heavily redacted police report obtained by the Transcript, the incident is described as a burglary.

Since Norman Police officers posted Scott's address, it has circulated on right-wing Oklahoma pages, where it remains online.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
We police officers are the bedrock of our community and the upholders of the law. We keep you safe from gangbangers, wrongdoers, and organised crime! We care about the communities we serve. And if you attempt to moderate us in any way, shape or form, we will break into your home and we will fucking rape you

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
We police officers are the bedrock of our community and the upholders of the law. We keep you safe from gangbangers, wrongdoers, and organised crime! We care about the communities we serve. And if you attempt to moderate us in any way, shape or form, we will break into your home and we will fucking rape you
Or someone in the vicinity, we're not too particular about it.

Police seize targeted council member's phone

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently, in the act of "investigating" the rape, they confiscated the intended rape victim's phone.
www.normantranscript.com

UPDATE: OSBI serves search warrant for Scott’s cell phone

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation served a search warrant for former Norman city councilmember and current Democratic state Senate candidate Alex Scott’s cell phone on July 6.

Also, the people of this fine city are currently in the act of trying to recall literally the entire government, because rape is A-OK in OK! (It's really not, this is fucking disgusting)
www.normantranscript.com

Petitions for council, mayor recall to be filed Friday

A petition to recall several Norman City Council members and Mayor Breea Clark will be filed Friday, Russell Smith of Unite Norman said.

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
The fact that they are getting away with this shit, the fact that now they are actively calling for the council members to be removed for being "radicals," the fact that the citizens are on their side in this... just holy fucking shit, I think I'm going to be actually sick.

I am literally crying right now. Just what the fuck. It just keeps getting worse.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Just a small correction, the cop's comments of "teach her a lesson" doesn't seem to have a source. Should use the newspaper articles rather than the Twitter posts.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But what about all the rapes that are going to happen if we defund the police...? /s

Shit is like next level disgusting.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
The fact that the council actually tried to do something, even a small fucking thing as cutting the budget, and this was a response is just... soul crushing.

We can never fix this fucked up society if this is the fucking shit they pull.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
I don't know how they manage to make my opinion of them even more negative than it already is, but they do. They constantly do. Fuck them all. Absolute fucking scum.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I saw these tweets when they were made a week ago and I'm still infuriated seeing them again. Such fucking casual cruelty and they're getting away with it.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
ACAB. Legal gangbanging by the biggest and most organized gang in the country.

Few bad apples my ass, even the barrel itself is rotten.

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
The rape victim suffered minor injuries? MINOR INJURIES?!?!? A lifetime of trauma is far from a minor injury.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Another reminder that there are no good police officers or Republicans. They're all despicable people and I wish nothing but the worst for all of them.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck. ACAB, all day, every day.

I hope the rape victim receives justice.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All cops are bad. I have seen nothing to convince me otherwise. Either you're being bad or looking the other way and being just as bad.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
The most insane part of this is their incompetence. They couldn't even get the right apartment after their had the intended victims information doxxed. They didn't even rape the right woman.

Edit: I have worded this poorly, so let me clarify that I'm not saying it'd have been better if they had gotten the address right. But the fact that they got it wrong only magnifies how tragically harmful the police are, spreading their violence and hate to people who even they don't actually intend to harm. It's maddening, these chucklefucks can't even be trusted to do anything right, even their own crimes. Their incompetence knows no bounds and harms everyone near them.

That's what I meant and I apologize if it came off in any way as dismissive toward the actual victim here.

Edit 2: changed the wording to better reflect my sentiment,

Last edited:

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
What the fuck

Abolish the police, burn it all down. Shit like this shows it's not worth it. Hope the neighbor gets the justice they deserve.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
that's the saddest part to you?
I mean, I'm not saying it'd have been better if they had gotten the address right, obviously. But the fact that they got it wrong only magnifies how tragically harmful the police are, spreading their violence and hate to people who even they don't actually intend to harm. It's maddening, these chucklefucks can't even be trusted to do anything right, even their own crimes.