• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's a short section in Dan Fogler's Podcast that Norman Reedus is the guest on.
In the 1:10:53 mark, he is discussing what it's like working with Hideo and some more details surrounding the game.

Then I met Hideo, he took me to the Video Game Music Awards, right. And he comes walking down the steps, and the steps are lighting up underneath him, y'know, he's like "I'm back!", and then 10,000 grown men, with tears in their eyes, are screaming like Elvis just walked in, and I'm like "Who the fuck is this guy?" He's like a genius, and then you talk to him and you're like "Oh, you are a genius."

Some Death Stranding Details:

-The game is about people, including the player, building bridges and connecting things
-Sam has a phobia of being touched. However, this phobia slowly goes away as the game progresses
-Norman thinks that it will be released early next year and that there might be part 2 and 3
-There are a lot of choices that the player has to make
-He still has mocap sessions next week, in NY

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
theres no way this releases early next year. i can see a 2019 release but probably as there holiday game