• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
North Dakota Geology Survey unveils mummified Edmontosaurus unearthed back in 2007.

S0GK0Zi.jpg

Z9TBxo2.jpg

Tail
UWMXc5l.jpg

This is a mummified then fossilized Edmontosaurus front limb. You can see the details. The biggest surprise is the hoof. No it's not a hoof in the traditional sense, but it's some sort of protect for the front digits. No one expected a hoof on these guys.

Last edited:

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking science. First it was feathers and now it's hooves! Next you'll tell me the dinos had big fat tits.

OP
OP
Cow Mengde

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Wow!!!

Can we have Jurassic Park now?

EDIT: where is this coming from?

I think it's from North Dakota. Apparently it wasn't supposed to be shared, but one of their volunteers accidentally leaked it online. The people involved are cool with it, and it sounds like there might be more to it than this front limb.

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
I think it's from North Dakota. Apparently it wasn't supposed to be shared, but one of their volunteers accidentally leaked it online. The people involved are cool with it, and it sounds like there might be more to it than this front limb.

Man, imagine if an actual intact corpse was discovered.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Wow, This is really cool. I wouldn't be surprised if one day we find a full one intact somewhere under the snows in Alaska.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ guys, just because one leg doesn't have feathers doesn't mean all dinosaurs don't have feathers. Not all birds have feathers you know!