Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

This is insanity. Like if you don't want to look at Facebook and twitter don't go to Facebook and Twitter? The fuck is wrong with people?

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
Their website is uh...

Outdated to say the least. It's probably some small outfit that is trying to "take a stand."

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
They don't want their kids to go to Facebook/Twitter because they'll be censored? What??

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020

That main image looks like what Qanoners imagine 5G towers doing shooting COVID into all of us.

apimage.jpg

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
This is... full of typos and not at all in customer service voice. What the hell?

Is this internet provider based out of a treehouse and run by one guy?

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
What does that accomplish other than annoy their customers? They think that makes some sort of statement.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I now understand why my sister and her husband who are living in Idaho cancelled their internet just after a couple of months, they decided just using phone data and going to places that have free WiFi was better than dealing with garbage ISPs in the area.

OP
OP
Musubi

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'd reply with a cancelation. Clowns.
With North Dakota being as rural as it is there are probably a lot of people in hard to reach places that small local ISP's like this are there only option sadly. Our broadband infrastructure in America fucking sucks especially for rural folks.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is why they need to be common carriers. hopefully the FCC in the biden admin cites this why their needs to be met neutrality

Barls

Oct 25, 2017
Priest River, Idaho is not North Dakota. Also, yeah I'd be curious how may customers they actually serve.

There's plenty of reasons to not want to live in North Dakota, this is not one of them.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Wait. They are censoring Facebook and Twitter because they don't believe Facebook and Twitter should censor people? Uhhhh

North Dakota gunna North Dakota?

Aug 1, 2018

This is insanity. Like if you don't want to look at Facebook and twitter don't go to Facebook and Twitter? The fuck is wrong with people?

It has Come to our Attention that Twitter and Facebook are engaged in Censorship of our Customers and Information

1) If this is actually real, it's probably a small ISP run by a Trump supporter

2) The random capitalization of words leads me to believe it's either fake or written by an idiot

Peebs

Alt-Account
Banned
Dec 16, 2020
Do it. Gain far more from morons not being able to access the Facebook conspiracy groups.

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
I guess people aren't very smart in Idaho. The spelling is atrocious

They can't even get the passive aggressive tone right either

Last edited:

Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
750k Wireless Package
From $35.95 Month
Stream video, surf, check email.
Fast enough for the average user.

CoinStarDX

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Love the privilege of people saying to just change ISPs. There's zero competition in rural areas. You stick with the shitty ISP you have or you don't have internet.

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Very confused about the North Dakota thing. I get that Idaho and North Dakota are both North, but as a former North Dakota citizen, I am very offended on behalf of Idaho.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
As someone from North Dakota, I could totally see this being accurate. Glad I saw that it was Idaho before I shared it with my friends.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
If you click on the right link you can get to an older version of the website where they offered fucking logo design

some high quality logos right there

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
Let's be honest though. A lot of rural areas being banned from social media would probably help the county a lot.

Not that I support this.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Eh this is just some some small time dummy in his garage trying to prove a "point"