• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarthBuzzard

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
I was convinced to play the series just based on this theme alone.

Still haven't played it yet, but it's on my list of things to play.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
just chiming in to say.

Milliarde's Voice acting is the absolute best VA I've witnessed in all my life, in any game, not just BK

It had everything, it was funny, sad, annoying, exciting, I can't give enough compliments.

DrHercouet

May 25, 2018
France
I ended up loving it... and I didn't want it to end :(
Yeah, I remember being heartbroken too.

It's one of the best bittersweet endings I've ever enjoyed. They're happy but dying, and then there's the baby, and you know who the baby is. And then there's Geldoblame. And Guillo. And Savyna. And that's just when you're done shedding tears for the brotherhood. And yet, because you know what happens next, you can't help but feeling a lot of hope. Because you slayed Malpercio in the first game. You know they did not die in vain. I love this game so much.

Fisico

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
I just finished BKO

I ended up loving it... and I didn't want it to end :(

I'm sad :(

Did you get the proper full ending?

After

Verus fight which is not quite the final fight

Fighting the last form of the Wiseman after defeating Verus, with Malpercio's help, insert song of the main theme interpreted by the 9y old daughter of Sakuraba & all

OP
OP
pleaseinsertdisctwo
Oct 31, 2017
Did you get the proper full ending?

After

Verus fight which is not quite the final fight

Fighting the last form of the Wiseman after defeating Verus, with Malpercio's help, insert song of the main theme interpreted by the 9y old daughter of Sakuraba & all

Yup! I would've been really pissed at myself if I didn't lol