• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
ahead of you already online orders arrived earlier today and might order more maybe this weekend

SbN7H7N.jpg

ByI8kOZ.jpg

Lol, i'm definitely an advocate for prepping in this situation but do you have any food that's a little bit healthier?

If not at least throw some vitamins in the mix.

Piggychan

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, i'm definitely an advocate for prepping in this situation but do you have any food that's a little bit healthier?

If not at least throw some vitamins in the mix.

quite a bit of tinned veg, soups, dried lentils, pasta and rice, long life milk were bought a few days ago

EDIT

I'm slightly a bit wary of buying fresh fruit and veg right now incase infected hand will be touching those lettuce leaves..

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Probably nothing, but a colleague I had a meeting with today later announced the company had put her in quarantine after she had been skiing in Italy. Eerie timing, that's all.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Most lotions i have used have some kind of alcohol component which irritates the already harmed skin even more though.
Maybe i will simply stay at a home a day to let my hands recover. A lot of handwashing ahead in the times to come anyway....

Yeah and for me, my stupid skin can get rashy if I lotion too much... It's an awful cycle, really, and only something that happens during the winter months.

jetscanfly

Jan 19, 2018
Most lotions i have used have some kind of alcohol component which irritates the already harmed skin even more though.
Maybe i will simply stay at a home a day to let my hands recover. A lot of handwashing ahead in the times to come anyway....

Look for creams with colloidal oatmeal. They don't have alcohol in them and they're very soothing. At least, in my experience. I get super dry skin in winter that cracks and bleeds and this solves the issue completely.

fossi8

One Winged Slayer
Apr 22, 2018
Are you taking cautions buying hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes, facemasks, water, etc, in any case?

Green Yoshi

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cologne (Germany)
My company wrote on the intranet this afternoon:

We would also like to inform you that an employee of COMPANY NAME is currently classified as a suspected case due to flu-like symptoms and recent travel activities.

Deleted member 34788

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Besides Singapore, is there a single country that's handling this well? Seems like it's a shitshow everywhere.

?

Plenty of countries.
UK and Australia are beefing up defences and medical facilities, france and germany too. Italy has actually outstripped my low expectations and took a zero tolerance, full lockdown approach to containing and mitigating, other eu countries are likely preparing in the background. Russia, saudi, Turkey and Pakistan have closed of borders with Iran and some of them are beefing up and preparing as we speak.

We have has medical staff in this thread say background operations to brace for outbreaks are well underway across the globe.

Iran however, well Im frankly concerned for them. Not gonna lie, I fully expect the country to be sealed off whilst the virus runs its course there. It's been a shitshow for them. I do think outside of china they will be hit the hardest.

ahead of you already online orders arrived earlier today and might order more maybe this weekend

SbN7H7N.jpg

ByI8kOZ.jpg

Good fucking god, you very likely wont die the disease but that food is going to fuck your health up long term. Heh, hey long as the food lasts, knock yourself out.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
The criticisms/jokes about the food are not the best way to go about encouraging healthy eating... Can be hard if stocking up on non-perishables.

Doby

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I'm more offended by the obscene use of single-use bags for shopping that is delivered to your door. Iceland really need to cut that shit out.

mario_O

Nov 15, 2017
Highly disturbing development in the UK, with the "three wise men" protocol been discussed:

www.google.com

Weakest patients could be denied lifesaving coronavirus care due to lack of NHS funding, doctors admit

Exclusive: Senior doctors criticise government's 'dishonest spin' over ability of NHS to cope with a severe pandemic outbreak
this is some dystopian shit. not every country can build a hospital in a week, but they should have other ways to deal with this. we're talking about the UK, ffs.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1476

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, local news saying around 132 suspected cases here (Brasil). Secretary of Health (I think) said the number is probably closer to 300 (suspected).