• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
And y'all thought "Wow now that Inktober is over I can finally relax and not have to worry about doing art for a while!" Well guess what.

Established in 2006 on the Concept Art Dot Org forums, International Self-Portrait Day is, get this, a day when artists all over the world create self-portraits of themselves. The rules are simple:
  1. Create and post a self-portrait on November 1st
  2. Using any medium you feel comfortable with
  3. And include the date somewhere on the image
See? Simple. If you only have time to doodle a self-portrait on a post-it note, that's cool! If you wanna go full oil on canvas that's cool too! All that matters is that you have fun (or if you're the more serious type - learn a little something). You can even check out the 2016 Concept Art thread to help get you motivated.

Related Art Era threads
Your Daily Arting Thread
Art Self Study OT Drawing and Painting 101
The Art Pub

ExMachina

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Thanks for making this thread! Gonna throw something together for this tonight.

And while Inktober was indeed quite the effort, I'm going to revel in drawing digitally today hehe.

OP
OP
Tfritz

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Well I kinda hoped more people would have wanted to join in, but I guess it is sort of a niche.
APHH1ka.png

OP
OP
Tfritz

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I guess it is a little last munite to spring on people. But thanks for participating