• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Posted as rumor for now, until official confirmation, but the leak is from Dealabs, which have been trustworthy in the past and have verified the leaker.

2226670_1m8j7r.jpg

• Kingdom of Amalur: Re-reckoning (PS4)
  • Knockout City (PS4/PS5)
  • First Class Trouble (PS4/PS5) Confirmed in SoP
  • The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners (VR)
Some regions will have The Sexy Brutale instead of Amalur.

Supposedly 2 more (VR) titles still to be announced.

blog.playstation.com

PlayStation Plus games for November: Knockout City, First Class Trouble, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

PS VR titles The Persistence, The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Standard Edition, and Until You Fall also launch November 2.

Confirmed

Additional VR Titles

• Until You Fall
  • The Persistence

Last edited:

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
Would be an awesome month for me. I've always been interested in Amalur and I'd definitely check out Knockout City as well. Also Saints & Sinners is a pretty big profile VR game that I also haven't played yet, so I'm hoping it's true.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Mafia definitive edition coming to PSNow as well it seems which is nice. Now seems to be the much better deal these days

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
I've been on the fence with Amalur for ages so would be nice if this was true.

What's the word on First Class Trouble? First time I've ever heard of it.

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
Knockout City 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

sQr

Jun 28, 2019
"Starting in November, PlayStation Plus members will get three PS VR bonus games for no extra charge."

...so. I doubt it.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
"Starting in November, PlayStation Plus members will get three PS VR bonus games for no extra charge."

...so. I doubt it.
The leaker just didnt say what the other 2 PSVR games are, they were clear that there are 2 more.
Same thing for not mentioning the remaining PSNow games.

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017

...so. I doubt it.

yeah and normally they give away ONE PS5 only game... and this does not look to have a PS5 only game.. (Ok August had no PS5 only game)

but the VR games are probably getting distributed one game at a time over several months.

Oct 25, 2017
Knockout City really should have been F2P, it already has microtransactions. Hopefully this will bring more players in.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been looking to try Amalur since the PS3 days. Pretty sweet way to get it. That alone makes it a solid month for me.

cursed beef

Jan 3, 2021
how has the response to First Class Trouble early access been? seems like the type of game that could blow up with the right audience

also i thought Knockout City was f2p lol

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
"First Class Trouble is an multiplayer party game that blends cooperation and deception as players try to figure out who they can trust, while they fight to survive aboard a luxury space cruise-liner that's had an A.I. uprising."

Whatever happened to Spy Party?

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Saints and Sinners would make me get the PS4 and PSVR out to try it for sure, but I don't care one iota about Knockout City and I already have Amalur. Interested to find out about the other one.

I think people will take issue with Amalur as I think the PS3 version was maybe on PS Plus before(?), but otherwise it seems like an above average month but definitely far from spectacular.

"First Class Trouble is an multiplayer party game that blends cooperation and deception as players try to figure out who they can trust, while they fight to survive aboard a luxury space cruise-liner that's had an A.I. uprising."

Eh, not interested in that one either then.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
First Class Trouble looks incredibly fun wow, I hope this is true.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Good month for flat players.
Amazing month for VR players.
Saints and Sinners is one of the best games I've played my whole life.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
how has the response to First Class Trouble early access been? seems like the type of game that could blow up with the right audience

Current reviews on Steam say the game has a very toxic community and it turns a lot of players off. Good game / bad community - that seems to be the biggest complaint. But that community probably wont transfer directly over to PlayStation

plow

Oct 28, 2017
How is Kingdoms of Amalur? And how long to beat?

I'll finish GoT soon and might dip into it if it's not too long.

Tratorn

Oct 25, 2017
Damn excited for TWD, I always wanted to play it but didn't really want to spend money on PSVR games anymore since they probably will not be backwards compatible with PSVR2 and thus I put the headset already away. But for TWD I will take it out again, heard good things about it.

T-800

Oct 30, 2017
Knockout City!!! Awesome.

Wait....Walking Dead PSVR too? Wow great month for me.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Ohhh, Amalur would be nice! I played the demo waayyyy back in the day and enjoyed it.

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
I've wanted Saints & sinners for a long time but never pulled the trigger. I also enjoyed knockout city s beta but I don't like paying for multiplayer only games so great month for me