• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You knew what I was talking about, and so did everyone else. That's why everyone's ignoring the dick pic part, which no one gave a shit about even back then.

People gave a shit about Tom Phillips's "I'm going to face fuck you" dick pics. You can bet that people cared about Seth Rollins's. It would require going back to the old place to find that month's thread, and I invite you to see for yourself, friend.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
....Hold up. You're gonna have to rewind. What about Tom Phillips lmao

d229220eb07205e2163094ab633b1b18f8469879_hq.jpg

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fridays CMLL show is basically my childhood and present in lucha:

viernes-44.jpg

Starting from the first match, Super Muñeco was my favorite babyface. When I was 5 I wanted to cry every time someone was beating him so bad he started to bleed. Super Muñeco was the true kids idol, not that fraud Atlantis.

SAM_1269.JPG

Super Raton was also a good babyface, basically what some of you wanted Neville to be q:

275px-FB_IMG_1497684517547.jpg

Look at all those belts!

The third match is going to be a great trios match with some of the most talented rudos in lucha.

The fourth match has two of my favorite technical luchadors: Solar and Negro Navarro. We are going to se some master work from those two.

The semi main should be great as it is for the trios championship and those matches usually deliver in CMLL.

And in the main Canek is there, my favorite mask in lucha.
Jerry Estrada and Cavenario should have a talk

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Listening to the AE Podcast Season 3 finale

Jerry Lawler has been back for like 3 segments and we get:

Lawler: "woo Stacy Keibler, I wish though, there's kind of a problem JR, we've got an age difference"

JR: "Oh, have you matured?"

Lawler: "No, I wish she was younger!"

Stacy was 22

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Speedball with a second rope springboard moonsault from inside the corner to the outside

jeeeeeeeeeeezus

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Puma King in the DDT Zone

tm24 come get your boy

oh man, there's like one lucha fan in the crowd that's loud as fuck in an otherwise quiet japanese crowd. ahaha.

seems like there's actually several mexican fans but one dude in particular with a deep booming voice
I will let my boy run wild and free until he's old and transitions into old man lucha and is still one of the best wrestlers in the world like his uncle

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
IMPACT Wrestling really don't have the best interests for Independent Wrestling in mind, wait until Gabe's Mentor Triple H hears about this

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It reminds me of the time a friend of mine got plastered at a quiet EVOLVE show and was loud as fuck the entire time. Bad vibes

At least Puma did his great second rope power bomb (probably the coolest looking one):

Wy6xpWt.jpg

...fuck. Google Translate Pro Mk.1 bringing the goods.

NJPW needs to give Brown a chance. One of the few British talent that could make it on NJPW HW division. He would be perfect for the Never division.

The true ace of EVE wrestling!

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking love that statement, there's so much wrong with it that's actually kinda endearing

The statement seems to imply that Impact first learned about the match when it was announced to the public. I'm flabbergasted by that if true. Gabe didn't think to run the match idea by Impact before announcing it? That's the first thing I would do if I were him.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
The statement seems to imply that Impact first learned about the match when it was announced to the public. I'm flabbergasted by that if true. Gabe didn't think to run the match idea by Impact before announcing it? That's the first thing I would do if I were him.
"IMPACT said they wouldn't be allowed to lose in those matches, so we booked them in matches they would lose indirectly"

Status
Not open for further replies.