• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair that could be exactly the problem. He might've taken it like the pinfall was the problem but it's like no you're sending them to lose in their first match just to make your NXT B-team look good

Agreed. When those matches were announced, I was shocked that LAX was even gonna be in the same ring as Street Profits, even if neither team was going to take a pin. This situation probably could have been avoided if communication was better and Gabe booked LAX against non NXT teams like the Workhorsemen or the Skulk. But it is much cooler and funnier for this thing to blow up and for Gabe to call out Impact publicly. Indie wrestling in 2018 is a blessing.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
When is WWE gonna start using them? They gotta keep up.
zGIJc97.gif

I'd 100% misremembered this as a lighttube.

I also found Jinder no selling a lighttube:

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
the Virtual Pros mixtape sounds like it has some hits on it: Kenny/Fenix, some other Fenix match, some recent joshi shenanigans, etc.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
TJPW's 5th anniversary show is live in ~6 hours at 12:00 JST / 04:00 CET / 22:00 EST and is free to watch live for anyone that has a (free) DDT Universe account.
vtMP2AX.jpg

YUMI debut match:
YUMI vs Saki Akai

Reika Saiki vs Mina Shirakawa

Haruna Neko vs Pom Harajuku

Yuna Manase & Yuki Kamifuku & Veda Scott vs Hikari & Miu & Raku

Yuu's final TJPW match

Yuu vs Nodoka Tenma

Hyper Misao vs Yuki Aino vs Hinano

Champions vs Challengers, 2 out of 3 Falls Match:
Miyu Yamashita & Yuka Sakazaki & Mizuki vs Maki Ito & Shoko Nakajima & Riho

Every match has some interesting going on.
Pom/Haruna & Mina/Reika are both matches with friends fighting each other and rookies, the 174cm tall and 14 year old YUMI has her debut, Veda Scott is back in TJPW, the last Yuu match, another match with Hyper Misao and Hinano and the awesome sounding main event with the 1/4 challengers vs champions in a 2 out of 3 falls match.

This will also be the last show until 12/22 (where I will be in person).

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
TJPW's 5th anniversary show is live in ~6 hours at 12:00 JST / 04:00 CET / 22:00 EST and is free to watch live for anyone that has a (free) DDT Universe account.
vtMP2AX.jpg

YUMI debut match:
YUMI vs Saki Akai

Yuu's final TJPW match

Yuu vs Nodoka Tenma

Pom/Haruna & Mina/Reika are both matches with friends fighting each other and rookies, the 174cm tall and 14 year old YUMI has her debut, Veda Scott is back in TJPW, the last Yuu match, another match with Hyper Misao and Hinano and the awesome sounding main event with the 1/4 challengers vs champions in a 2 out of 3 falls match.

Veda and Kamiyu, absolute dream team

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Have some news!!!

Bobby Lashley vs Elias and Drew McIntyre vs Finn Balor were announced for TLC.

And in non news, there is absolutely NO WAY Nia is this oblivious, right? I feel like this tweet has to be a work, but considering Nia's supposed attitude (and ego) problems behind the scenes, I could easily see her being this dumb.

Oct 25, 2017
Have some news!!!

Bobby Lashley vs Elias and Drew McIntyre vs Finn Balor were announced for TLC.

And in non news, there is absolutely NO WAY Nia is this oblivious, right? I feel like this tweet has to be a work, but considering Nia's supposed attitude (and ego) problems behind the scenes, I could easily see her being this dumb.

This is a work.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Also I think its time for Aries Watch again. Zelina Vega and Alister Black got married very recently, so he's likely going to make some really stupid tweets as a result of that.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
vtMP2AX.jpg

YUMI debut match:
YUMI vs Saki Akai

Yuu's final TJPW match

Yuu vs Nodoka Tenma

The three last matches look really good. Shame it is going to air at the same time than CMLL, going to have to watch it latter.

This is the nerdiest display of territorial diplomacy I've ever seen

Omega to WWE: Help me win this award and I sign with you.

It is a lucha legends special show.

Status
Not open for further replies.