• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmao, this is brilliant

EI4k5XfX0AENolh

Mox being that low really doesn't make sense. He took #2 to a draw and has no losses.

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
Mox being that low really doesn't make sense. He took #2 to a draw and has no losses.

He also has only one win. If anything you could argue he shouldn't even be in the top five and someone like Darby Allin should instead.

I think where they go from here is, the winner of Pac/Page (probably Pac) faces the winner of Omega/Moxley (probably Moxley) for #1 contender.

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
Overall records come from tag matches. eg Moxley and Pac lost together as a tag team but haven't lost a singles match.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
He also has only one win. If anything you could argue he shouldn't even be in the top five and someone like Darby Allin should instead.

I think where they go from here is, the winner of Pac/Page (probably Pac) faces the winner of Omega/Moxley (probably Moxley) for #1 contender.

But Mox/Omega is unsanctioned and doesn't count towards the record, so would Mox get credit for it in this instance?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Heads up

AEW Dark for this week is going up TONIGHT

Guess they want to get it out before the PPV

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Io reminds me a lot of Dust in many ways in terms of stiff striking and intensity

Now that you put it that way maybe Io is the joshi Dust.

I'm pretty sure Andras has about 5 Piledriver variations alone. Her weakness is her move-set, she struggles more with making you connect to a match or her character. I think she's got better in Stardom in that regard; she isn't just headbanging and a cartoony character on a show with no room for cartooniness outside of the Aiger/Hirota match.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Which promotion is gonna chase after that KSI vs Logan Paul PPV buying market?

Curious to know how that does.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Which promotion is gonna chase after that KSI vs Logan Paul PPV buying market?

Curious to know how that does.

I can technically watch it because I bought a DAZN sub for Canelo/Kovalev and Inoue/Donaire. Not going to, but yeah

It falls in between two pretty big fights for them so they might get a decent bump for curiosity's sake

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure Andras has about 5 Piledriver variations alone. Her weakness is her move-set, she struggles more with making you connect to a match or her character. I think she's got better in Stardom in that regard; she isn't just headbanging and a cartoony character on a show with no room for cartooniness outside of the Aiger/Hirota match.

My biggest problem with her is how disjointed everything looks. Like she just moves so slow. The actual things she does look fine, but her transitions and movement around the ring are just so slow that it takes me out of it.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to get Darby's complete thoughts on Evolve. He clearly left with bad blood. I know he has talked about no one watching Evolve but that alone doesn't seem enough to generate this much hate. Basically I want some good Gabe bashing.
His dad never loved him like he did his brother Austin.

Always took him for granted.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Heads up

AEW Dark for this week is going up TONIGHT

Guess they want to get it out before the PPV

I was wondering how they were going to do it since Dark tends to feature anyone on the roster and some of them might have angles coming out of the PPV and the commentary for Dark is done live.

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gabe with a surprisingly not super petty response

Edit: Gabe did like a tweet saying that Darby has a career and a wife due to Gabe, which is exactly the level of pettiness Gabe typically operates in.

Last edited:

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
So was Bray on the tapings at all or are both main championships just off tv now? Guess they can always record a Firefly Funhouse after. I'm sure if he's MIA, it's for some innane reason like needing to wait for a blue belt.