• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So was Bray on the tapings at all or are both main championships just off tv now? Guess they can always record a Firefly Funhouse after. I'm sure if he's MIA, it's for some innane reason like needing to wait for a blue belt.

He wasn't on the tapings, but he did a Firefly Funhouse on that FS1 Backstage show no one watched

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
So let me see if I got this straight

Charlotte and Nattie beat Kairi and Asuka last week (with Nattie getting the fall)

Which in turn setup

Charlotte and Becky getting a tag title match?

Let me see if I got this straight

WWE hasn't had logical booking for about 20 years now, it's always complete and utter nonsense. You know this because you somehow sit through 7 fucking hours of this shit every single god damned week but somehow you are surprised about some random booking decision they've made.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
And you were saying I just made my worst take.

I've surely had worse takes than this.

WWE hasn't had logical booking for about 20 years now, it's always complete and utter nonsense. You know this because you somehow sit through 7 fucking hours of this shit every single god damned week but somehow you are surprised about some random booking decision they've made.

lol

I don't watch these whole shows every week. It's combo of skimming, recaps, and watching whatever seems interesting

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
My fantasy booking for the women's division:

Britt vs Bea ends in a double count-out brawl. Blow-off match on Dynamite with the winner (Bea) facing off against Riho (who beats her mentor Emi). Build up Jamie as the next contender. Riho beats her then loses the title to Awesome Kong on PPV with help from Brandi. Kong gets fed a few scrubs like Allie, Britt and Sadie before Nyla beats her for the title. You could skip Nyla but that would require her being taken off TV for a long time or losing matches she shouldn't be. Anyway, have her slowly turn heel again as she gets cocky beating everyone in the division (like Asuka in NXT) including Mercedes Martinez. Cue Hikaru Shida to finally put Nyla down and take the title.

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA

Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuu Perth, if this was in Melbourne I'd make the drive up :(

Lana came out, cut a promo about how she's 9 weeks pregnant, and how Rusev is the father. She had sex with Bobby 7 weeks ago. Crowd absolutely HATED this segment. With the fury of a thousand suns.
LMAO they are seriously just running the David Flair/Stacy Kiebler storyline again. Heyman is such a genius!

"Big Swole" Aerial Monroe to AEW

Fuck yeah awesome news! Hopefully they are just holding off announcing Mercedes for now.

Lmaoooo. They better be touring by the time that guy shows up. He goes to full Sail and you'll get a worse reaction than Ciampa at the height of his heel run.
They are selling tickets for NXT TV in January still at Full Sail so touring won't being until at least Feb

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
tumblr_o0h7kxVxuU1ud3u5jo3_400.gif

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Yooooooo

AZM was a standout in the 5 Star and Kid's been killing it in the tag league so these two matches should be fantastic

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Alexa isn't even worse than Leva.

Issue is, why look for her? She's not good and the definition of injury prone.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

Ahuehuehuehuehe

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
She's charismatic, over, sells merch, is used to doing media grind and can hold up a match in ring (IMO, obviously you're all wrong and disagree)

Setting aside her bad luck with injuries, she's exactly the kind of person you'd want on an upcoming promotion's roster

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

so she's gotta win this one

right

Nope, 1 year long chase!

DDT should do a comedy match about Omega trying to enter Japan illegally. Have Omega run from the authorities just to enter random crazy places with DDT wrestlers challenging him.

I get the feeling Kenny's the one thing holding the women's women together on the creative side.

Probably. Omega: how about this workrate talent.
Brandi: Nope, not good enough for my calendars and bikini brand.
Cody: Not my friend, do not care.
Khan: I have not idea what I am doing here.

Only because I have the courage to put them out there

Liking someone that calls himself "The last realm man" in this age takes a lot of courage, I give you that.