• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
6bBXp4w.jpg

The fact that she maintains popularity despite this sabotage just proves my point

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see we're just acting like the Corbin promo didn't happen

Or are straight up not watching Smackdown, which I'm also glad to see

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
finally I can see Trey Miguel vs. Will Ospreay

the Oscutter vs. the baby cutter

truly the stuff of dreams

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Reading through how the Future of Stardom championship has been booked is a fever dream

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
finally I can see Trey Miguel vs. Will Ospreay

the Oscutter vs. the baby cutter

truly the stuff of dreams
I was worried they would do something cool with Ospreay and Red but luckily they did the least cool shit imaginable

I would've gone for Lawlor/Suzuki but I have something else that night so nice to see I'm not missing much else

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Allie being fourth on this list kind of shows the state of the division at this point

Oct 26, 2017
UK
this is discrimination tbh

You're right friend. I'm sorry that your soul was consumed by a horrific plushy and it was wrong of me to depute the existence of your humanity because of it.

Reading through how the Future of Stardom championship has been booked is a fever dream

The matches that Utami's had with it have been pretty solid but she's been to busy with all the other programs than you have the injuries on top of that. It wouldn't have been a big deal if not for that, but a focus on Kid/AZM would have been much better. As it stands I'd guess Tall Saya's going to win it next.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Utami felt like she was beyond the belt before she even won it, which didn't help

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
I love that there's only one deathmatch on tonight's GCW card but it's like one of the grossest ones they could've booked

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
West coast GCW shows make me sad because that means 4am start here and can't really stay up for those these days.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Oh almost forgot. Listend to Post Wrestling's Cafe Hangout episode today and was super disappointed to hear Nate Milton defend Jericho on the Trump Jr. stuff. Said he'd also do it to pop a rating. Real bummer.

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just saw Gage and Human tornado engaged in discussion and it's most definitely the weirdest thing I've seen in wrestling this year

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seen someone post a twitter clip of Bayley getting shitted on by Shayna again. This must be the ruining it process of a good thing already for her lol.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh almost forgot. Listend to Post Wrestling's Cafe Hangout episode today and was super disappointed to hear Nate Milton defend Jericho on the Trump Jr. stuff. Said he'd also do it to pop a rating. Real bummer.
In my head I said he would tell him to eat shit and then he said the complete opposite and I was like "...damn". Getting more clicks and shit off garbage like that isnt worth it.