• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
Is Frank in this promotion because Mick Foley put in a good word for him. I believe he has a place in the ring just about as Sam Roberts.

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For those watching GCW and will be confused when Mance comes out, it was all Kingston's idea

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ty55.jpg

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't see it mentioned, but Cody brought up earlier that AEW will be adding a mid-card title in the next month or so

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
1-3 Nyla Rose is 5th in the women's ranking lmao
For reasons you probably understand. Winning the Battle Royal (and eliminating ten women or whatever it was) is not fairly represented in the win / loss numbers. Nor is the quality of people she's lost to. Like the champ.

Kayfabe, is it hard to believe that there are only 5 women with better records in the company?

What did everyone think of AEW Dark with Arn on commentary?
I'm not eager for him to do commentary again. Not at least until he can actually learn to focus on what's going on in the ring.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
My thoughts on Death Stranding after 7 hours

- this game is boring as sin and nothing happens
- I weirdly like playing it

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
My thoughts on Death Stranding after 7 hours

- this game is boring as sin and nothing happens
- I weirdly like playing it

After watching and listening to all the GB content covering it, I kinda feel like I'd fit somewhere like Alex. I kind of like the idea of zoning out, making deliveries etc but even just in the quick look I was getting pissed off when the BTs showed up all the time.

I'll probably give it a go when it is cheaper on PC.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
After watching and listening to all the GB content covering it, I kinda feel like I'd fit somewhere like Alex. I kind of like the idea of zoning out, making deliveries etc but even just in the quick look I was getting pissed off when the BTs showed up all the time.

I'll probably give it a go when it is cheaper on PC.

I'm kind of falling into the same spot. The monotony of the deliveries is kind of satisfying and I think that's what's propelling me at this point. But it's definitely a thing where you think on it and realize there is zero depth at all to what you are doing.

Just like WWE booking.

It's not actively bad like WWE booking though.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
i think i've reached the point where slow ass games set in a pretty ass world is my happy place

rdr2 and death stranding are scratching that itch for me. just taking in all that atmosphere. it's real nice.

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to Bboy still going strong with the 2000 era indie wrestler gear in 2019

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Since there is so much wrestling this weekend (She-1, Full Gear, AAA and New Japan) I decided to watch GCW later as a VOD. Did I make the right call?