• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Just watched that Priscilla Kelly doc. Holy shit I had no idea she had to deal with such horrible shit. Also warning if you're interested in watching. This deals with stuff like sexual assault.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
One week away

this show looks really good!

EI8ZlpdXUAAz0QD

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017

The money mark principal did it

the match sucks

EI43aypWkAARLa_

It's funny because I'm not seeing it on their twitter so maybe they're just trying to get sales of people hoping for an Ospreay singles

They could've done Amazing Red vs. Alex Zayne or like anything else but instead you get a wrestlecon tag

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Today we have an AAA TV show, should be decent, specially the trios match with Hijo del Vikingo, Flamita and Octagon Jr. vs Poder del Norte.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017

EVE stream still going, they're showing bits of Queendom 2 at the moment, seems like you can skip through back to the show that just finished too. Laura DiMatteo vs Jordynne Grace was on recently

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing the cult of Nick Gage live is still the most surreal thing I've seen in wrestling

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
Carmella calling out Bianca to join team NXT for Survivor Series. That means it's going to be 5v5v5...just seems like a cluterfuck and a bunch of fast eliminations.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Did Wardlow turn out to be a bad wrestler and now AEW are scared shit less?

Its really weird that its taking him this long to debut.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Is he right or is he wrong?
Wrong.

Kenny was moving to the states either way, he was done.

It was going to be either WWE or AEW. I don't doubt he's disappointed that NJPW seem to have a grudge against him and the Elite now while they're still trying to be pretty open and friendly though.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
I wonder if MJF will turn on Cody in the title match tonight. Maybe it's too obvious.