• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Heromanz

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wrong.

Kenny was moving to the states either way, he was done.

It was going to be either WWE or AEW. I don't doubt he's disappointed that NJPW seem to have a grudge against him and the Elite now while they're still trying to be pretty open and friendly though.
There's more to the story than that. Both sides have their reasons

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
1573303549160.jpg

OP
OP
Heromanz

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Elite gave them months of notice and were still willing to work with them. Their contracts were coming up and they had the right to leave.

Regardless of long term booking, It was entirely reasonable.
It wasn't months notice. It was like the day of or a couple days before wrestle kingdom when njpw found out. and with Kenny they found out he was leaving after he gave a a interview l a pro wrestling magazine irrc
And what Wrestling company wouldn't be mad about guys who they gave a big push to only for those guys create there own brand and leave and form there own company.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
It wasn't months notice. It was like the day of or a couple days before wrestle kingdom when njpw found out. and with Kenny they found out he was leaving after he gave a a interview l a pro wrestling magazine irrc
And what Wrestling company wouldn't be mad about guys who they gave a big push to only for those guys create there own brand and leave and form there own company.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Park has always looked at Kenny like he's a bitch eating crackers. He's just an easily gotten to kind of goof.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

In the end, I wouldn't be certain about putting my faith in what a company says being true. And if these wrestling companies weren't mad about Prince Devitt or AJ Styles going to a company that almost certainly wishes NXT Japan (if and when it ever comes to be) could outsell them, they shouldn't be mad about AEW.

Park has always looked at Kenny like he's a bitch eating crackers. He's just an easily gotten to kind of goof.

LMAOOOO. Was this based off a bad personal interaction?

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Still listening to Wally's theme from Pokemon Omega Ruby a day later.

If I was an indie wrestler, I would absolutely come out to this shit.

I wouldn't deserve it but would do it anyway.

OP
OP
Heromanz

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In the end, I wouldn't be certain about putting my faith in what a company says being true. And if these wrestling companies weren't mad about Prince Devitt or AJ Styles going to a company that almost certainly wishes NXT Japan could outsell them, they shouldn't be mad about AEW.
But those are different situations though like NXT Japan wasn't even a idea thing when Prince devitt or aj left

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
In the end, I wouldn't be certain about putting my faith in what a company says being true. And if these wrestling companies weren't mad about Prince Devitt or AJ Styles going to a company that almost certainly wishes NXT Japan (if and when it ever comes to be) could outsell them, they shouldn't be mad about AEW.

LMAOOOO. Was this based off a bad personal interaction?

Honestly, no idea where the beef came from. He's been like this a while so it could just be a proxy war against BC marks or something silly like that.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
But those are different situations though like NXT Japan wasn't even a idea thing when Prince devitt or aj left

Yeah, but that's still leaving and going to a competitor while your company is on the rise. NJPW America ain't competition with AEW, because they don't have an actual channel most people can watch.

Honestly, no idea where the beef came from. He's been like this a while so it could just be a proxy war against BC marks or something silly like that.

This is what brought me to "you chose Kenny Omega as your dude to dunk on". Like...okay he's probably a pretentious due to his talent. But compare that to the things all these other wrestlers have done over the years and it's like...what??

OP
OP
Heromanz

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but that's still leaving and going to a competitor while your company is on the rise. NJPW America ain't competition with AEW, because they don't have an actual channel most people can watch.
But when those guys left was the beginning of the actual talent war between njpw and the Fed. It's just a different time. and even then my point still stands is that why wouldn't Njpw Japan not be mad about guys who they gave a big push too ,especially Kenny Omega ,only for them to build their own brand so they can create their own promotion.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Trent is the real heel here.

He told them he was staying and then got the hell out of Dodge.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Trent is the real heel here.

He told them he was staying and then got the hell out of Dodge.

Being mad about Trent is something I can understand. They legit just stole that man lmao

But when those guys left was the beginning of the actual talent war between njpw and the Fed. It's just a different time. and even then my point still stands is that why wouldn't Njpw Japan not be mad about guys who they gave a big push too ,especially Kenny Omega ,only for them to build their own brand so they can create their own promotion.

Because you're a business and getting mad about that sounds like some petty Vince McMahon shit.

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
This NJPW/AEW thing is going to be my Monteral Screwjob

In that I refuse to believe it isn't a work

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Scumbag new japan smh

How could they turn their back on kenny-kun after everything he's done for them