• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
I will never care about Bragging Rights/Survivor Series brand vs. brand bullshit. They always just start out of nowhere and disappear the second it's over.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
For supposedly being smart, I don't know why HHH would tell the NXT people to get involved in a huge brawl rather than just letting Raw and Smackdown fight among themselves.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

Rey didn't have to get this fresh just to threaten a man lmao. Dude's killin it out in these streets.

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
PWG card is pretty good overall I think. surprised that OC vs Deppen has actually not happened before despite them both being GCW guys

I wonder if they just change the stip on the actual show and hotshot the tag titles to Aramis and Horus. Wouldn't be that weird, plus it feels like they've been trying to get the titles off the Rascalz for months

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017

Too busy re-connecting America one delivery at a time to miss this fuckin MAGIC. Tony don't play, that motherfucker. No survivors brrrrrrrah.

sVJiUAp.gif

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
LMAO! They put Sarah Logan on team Raw's survivor series team.....someone who's been pretty much M.I.A since the breakup of the Riott Squad.