• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Heromanz

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
YIKES

2n6eMKC.gif
No more Spanish flies

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Rhea vs. Becky was fine. More of an appetizer than anything. Run-in was whatever. Preferred Fenix/Nick Jackson as an opener.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Two matches two fuck finishes so far. Luckily, this brawl after Riddle vs. Ricochet is pretty dope. AEW style layered brawl.

Hot take, Ricochet vs. Riddle was kind of underwhelming. Too bad that guy who was originally scheduled to wrestled Riddle was sacrificed for it.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
You know what I missed most about era? Getting repeated adware redirects on mobile. That's been this way for months

On a site this big

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Kris Stat, Nick Gage, Thomas Santell, and Bear Country vs. Manders, Warhorse, Violence Is Forever, and Matthew Justice

absolute violence

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Revival with a super tepid fan reaction when they come out for their match. Weren't these guys big time in NXT a few years ago? Maybe because hardcores know they're maybe leaving WWE anyway?

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Becky has always done that

Thank you! Wanted to make sure I quoted your response too.

is wrestling popular in Japan? or is it just something that's gotten popular after AEW started airing

This is a very good question. Does anyone know?

how about instead we put Shida with good wrestlers

We have. Didn't you see her match against Britt Baker yesterday?

Haven't you heard? AEW is changing the world.

Glad I'm not the only one who's felt the sea change!

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also being so into Undertale that you make it an actual part of your identity is actually super cool and hip. Kenny Omega being a petty gamer is actually incredibly relatable and makes AEW seem really awesome. Also Kenny's hair is actually really good.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Glad to know AEW isn't the only promotion with production misses.

And the end of the match...

That said, this match was really really good.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I never thought wrestling fanboyism could be as bad as console fanboyism, how wrong I was. I guess I should have expected it tho.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Okay, the War Games promo music video for the women's match was dope AF. Not sure how this show doesn't appeal more to 18-49 with stuff like this.

And Dakota Kai's chiptune-ish intro music makes me happy.