• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Psoelberg

Oct 26, 2017
Beside what others have said (feudal Japan and ancient China), I would really like Cambodia and the Khmer Empire. During the 12th century the Khmer Empire was Southeast Asia's largest Empire. The center of power, Angkor, was the largest pre-industrial city in the world with an urban sprawl of almost 3.000 square kilometers.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
I want Feudal Japan, ancient China (3 kingdom era) or ancient Greece. I don't think I'd go to the franchise for anything else tbh.

BlackNight

Oct 29, 2017
Since they already got the combat revamped ... I would like to see the same combat with more a 300 vibe like Spartacus or Gladiator story line.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Russia.

I'd love to see AC adapt the Tunguska Explosion, Rasputin, and more with their conspiracy lore. AC2's Modern puzzle segments kinda touched on Rasputin, and Tunguska, even the murder of the royal family... but AC:O has tossed out a lot of the former lore.

Also please commit to a full female lead. Please.

KonradLaw

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
f49cf06f61532317bb7baba6945d3fe3.jpg

Poland, during 2nd (1792) and 3rd partition (1795), with Kościuszko's Uprising in the middle. Great, vibrant and tumlous times, with lots of backstabbing and intrigue, instead of just all out wars.

As an added bonus you could make DLC focusing on Kościuszko's time in USA :) Ubisoft loves those :)

Oct 27, 2017
Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, Feudal Japan or Meiji Restoration Era Japan. The latter would not only be very interesting because it hasn't been explored a lot ouside of the Tom Cruise movie and the (awesome) Fall of the Samurai TW game, but also because we could have awesome ship combat again :D.

Definitely Rome though if I could only choose one - I mean sure, the city itself was already covered in Brotherhood, but an AC game set during the height of Roman power and decadence would be amazing. Bonus points if it includes Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo.

topchill

Oct 28, 2017
I can see feudal Japan working well, but if I had to choose I'd go with Mayan or Aztec setting... so much potential there with AC lore.