• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who did you support?

• Team Tyrion

Votes: 108 11.5%
  • Team Dany

Votes: 115 12.2%
  • Team Jon

Votes: 253 26.9%
  • Team Arya

Votes: 131 13.9%
  • Team Bran

Votes: 22 2.3%
  • Team Davos

Votes: 160 17.0%
  • Team Night King

Votes: 153 16.2%

• Total voters

duxstar

Oct 26, 2017
Jon is the only one who wants whats best for humanity as a whole and is continually the only one telling them that their stupid little quibbles are bullshit and there's a real threat coming. Plus he become a leader everywhere he went because he wasn't afraid to do the right thing no matter the cost, AND he was the rightful heir to the throne though no one ever knew that. He's seen both sides of being noble and a king, and being a bastard born son. Know's how to lead even the roughest and rowdiest of men, and yet is humble enough to think he doesn't deserve to be king.

It's hard not to root for the guy who does the right thing no matter what it costs him, and I absolutely believe that power should go to the people that don't want it. It would have made him miserable but he would've been a good king. Basically Jon is the best scenario in westeros, A targaryn, raised by wolves with both Fire and Ice guiding him.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
davos_seaworth_by_ermitanyongpalits-d8z2ewg.jpg

Ser Davos Seaworth

An illiterate bastard, born in poverty on the dirtiest streets of KL. For which no task was ever too low or impossible enough.
Low life smuggler, Knight, House progenitor, a genuine hero; Witnessed the worst the humanity, traditions, basic impulses and fanaticism can muster.

Faced the horrors of hunger, diseases, invasions, magical beings, political intrigue, predestined figures, Iron Bank lenders and god's designs, with the same grace and humility.

His story was perhaps the quintessential example of how people can rise to prominence through alliances and being exceptionally clever and aware of their strengths and limitations. All by his very own merits, without the need of bloodlines, prophecies or external hand-me-downs, like pretty much the rest of the other major characters did.

His presence was felt in most of the major threadlines of GoT, just as much as Tyrion and Jon's. He was specifically commended by 3 King hopefuls and allegedly the most intelligent man in the world.

Ser Onion man, the one that actually learned.

tenor.gif

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wasn't really on any team per se, though I do think Bran has the potential to be the most successful king, what with being a greenseer and all. Sansa would probably be my second pick. That said, the Starks were probably overall my favourite house.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cliche I know, but I was always team Jon.

I'll just say that his ending was disappointing to me, but heh, there's worst in the series.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
Stark Set till I die, so basically all of them.

I was satisfied with all their endings.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Yeah a beacon that kills anyone who doesnt agree with you or follows your commands - yes this happened waaay before the last season

Seriously, I'm sick of people acting like Danny was a saint. She literally crucified people without a trial. She killed anyone who stood in her way and frequently let anger get the best of her.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I was always going Davos and Jon would survive. The hatchet job they did to Jon was dumb, but at least Davos survived

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Jon is my favorite, followed by Arya.

I feel like they ruined him.
In retrospect, I would've preferred the NK. At least he would've united everyone. :P

Raonak

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Westeros is just filled with garbage people. most of who are rapists, racists or at the very least, sexists.
Their entire culture is built on outdated medievil values.

the starks are untrustworthy. they are tribalistic, selfish and constantly backstab in order to get what they want.
And they're now ruled by a queen who now carries with her the worst aspects of cersei and littlefinger combined.

#team dany - burn the entire continent to ashes.

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Actually dany and jon should've just gotten married.
ruled as an incest power-couple.
jon, cool, calm but a bit niave. while dany firey, determined but has some anger issues.