• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sp1

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Other than Oracle, hopefully they touch no other Zelda with that dumb plastic toy aesthetic. I don't want that atmosphere at all for Zelda 1-3 and Minish Cap's spritework shits all over it. Do original games instead.

Oct 20, 2018
Brazil
I wouldn't say no to Oracle remakes as I haven't played those, just like I haven't played LA until now.

As for EarthBound, while I'd argue that it doesn't really need a remake, I wouldn't be against it either since this artstyle is a perfect fit for it. Although in my opinion Mother 1 (Or Mother 3, so it gets localized) would benefit a lot more from a remake in this engine than EarthBound would.

rokero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Does Nintnendo have full ownership of the capcom developed Zelda games could they give them to Grezzo to Remake or would they have to get Capcoms permission first ?

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
1466209631-3932274786.jpg

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
LttP is still very playable, and we just got ALBW. I think the Oracle games would benefit more, plus I think a lot of the newer fans never played them. Samus Returns HD would be greatly appreciated too since a lot of people traded up to Switch before the game came out.

I mean original Link's Awakening is still very playable lol

Don't get me wrong I would LOVE the Oracle games in the Reawakening style though.

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
I'd dig an Ever Oasis 2. The first was fun but flawed (mostly near the endgame). Theres totally more they could do ta spiff up a sequel with!

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'd begrudgingly take a oracle duology remake (both on a single card please, don't split them again), but what I really want is a brand new 2d Zelda from them.

Bjoern

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I fucking hope they're churning out remakes of the Oracle games real fucking quick (as in, 2 years from now, or so), because I absolutely need to replay Oracle of Ages again, but in beautiful!

Tribal_Cult

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
New Zelda is out of the question imho.
New IP or remake of another big Nintendo game is more probable. Super Mario 64 HD would be insanely hype and a good sendoff to the Switch since it would come in three/four years.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Greezo, if you're reading this, please do Ages/Seasons next. You can literally use most of the assets from Link's Awakening to make the games. Make it happen.