• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Ok but why do people think this is Disney/Marvel's doing? There's no evidence of that (they can't pick these shoes back up on their own service - we know Netflix owns the production rights for these series)

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Well really it's already cancelled, the higher ups just haven't passed it around yet :(

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
It was about a month for the other series so I think it would be the same here.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Meh. I'm already dreading watching this season knowing it's DOA. I'd have already been a couple episodes if they hadn't cancelled everything else. Cancelling all the other shows just kneecaps the ones that are still technically alive.

How I feel. I mean, I'll probably get to it, but the wind is kind of removed from my sails since these shows are being cancelled left and right.

Oct 27, 2017
By the end of the month. A nice curveball would be that this is the one show they preserve, I wouldn't even be that upset about it as it has been their most consistent so far. As good as Daredevil was at its best, even that had a lot of rough edges to it.

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
I'd be surprised if viewership came anywhere close to the first season. Hard to muster any enthusiasm for a show that's gonna get cancelled, and I've seen similar sentiments feom even casual watchers.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
If Marvel would have cut them a deal and listened to feedback, maybe Netflix could have kept these shows going.

As is they are paying a huge amount of money for a competitors product and have no creative control.

Why would they continue?