Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even like soccer but Super Mario Strikers is flames and we need a new one

While we're at it I would also like a new Mario Hoops game, but I know I'm the only person who liked that game

rawhide

Oct 28, 2017
I think the Starfox community has been yearning for a soccer game of their own. Now's the time to resurrect that IP through the medium it was always meant to inhabit.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Nah where is Sluggers? Feels like it's been ages since we've seen that sub-series.

I think the Starfox community has been yearning for a soccer game of their own. Now's the time to resurrect that IP through the medium it was always meant to inhabit.
The heavily rumored Star Fox Grand Prix would already suffice for a spin off kinda revival.

Burning Justice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A new Strikers would be nice. Would also love a new Mario baseball game--preferably more along the lines of the first one rather than Super Sluggers.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Ninty should have had a new football game ready to go to coincide with the World Cup. It might have allowed them to push Aces back and actually finish it. lol

billysea

Banned
Nov 18, 2017
I don't understand why Nintendo never release their Mario soccer game at World Cup.

This year should be that instead of tennis.

Caesar III

Jan 3, 2018
I would buy a new strikers instantly. Best Mario sports game for me! And like the op I don't even like football

Oct 30, 2017
the wii one was awful, but i'd be up for a reboot with as much attention paid to the systems as in mario tennis aces.

phonicjoy

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
More fun sports games? Yes please! Maybe Nintendo should see if they could get a new World Cup game developed as well. That was huge over here.

JordanKZ

Oct 27, 2017
Strikers Charged on the Wii was stupid fun, and I honestly can't stand most football games.

I mean, Next Level Games have to be working on something with Nintendo...

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mario Strikers is the best hockey game of all time. Yes, it's a hockey game.

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
Mario Tennis Aces should have been a Strikers game to begin with given the World Cup is on right now. Seems like a missed opportunity.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Mario Strikers was my absolute favorite Mario sports game and it wasn't even close. That game was insanely fun and I'm not even a big soccer fan. Unless Nintendo wants to put out a hockey game then I want more Strikers.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Aces seems to be quite a success, so I guess most of the "mario sports" games are going to come to the Switch down the line. I'd like to see some variety though, like an unexpected sports. An arcade american football game would be fun and quite a good fit with the mario universe / super powers. Plus, they already have the model for Mario wearing an american football outfit.

Jumpman64

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Please Nintendo, give us a new Mario strikers

Mario tennis and golf are great but strikers is the best Nintendo sports game by far

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
Hopefully a new Mario Strikers is being worked on.
The Gamecube game was so good.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Mario Strikers needs to come back in SOME capacity. I don't even like soccer games, but that game was indeed flames. Drop a sweet ass Kirby Air Ride while you're at it Nintendo.

selo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If it does come, lets hope its not as barebones and lackluster as mario tennis u_u

mktrOOps

Oct 27, 2017
At first I'd like a balanced Mario Tennis Aces.

But yeah, a new Mario Strikers...that's, what we need.

StraySheep

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely agree. And also make another golf RPG.

As for Strikers, I feel like the stuff they did with online for the Wii version was way ahead of the game for Nintendo. I don't remember the specifics but there were rankings, players of the day, and possibly competition by regions?

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I'd be so down for more Mario soccer. The World Cup would've been the perfect launch window for it though.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always up for the return of the violent and edgy outing for the Mario universe.
A game that allowed Mega Mole to gore people off a cliff

200px-FalcoUpTauntBrawl.gif

Falco is prepared

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo should position all the sports games in a similar manner to Mario Kart. They should all be given the care and promotion a MK game gets. Yea they'll only ever sale a fraction of what those games sell, but they can fill a very similar niche for those into that game, but have a broader appeal too.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I loved soccer slam and strikers.

I don't know why they don't make more of them.

Huge void in the market for good arcade sports games.

I think a really well done soccer game could be the next rocket league online.