• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

NowThis: What if Fox News covered Trump the way it covered Obama? It would look like this

Oct 25, 2017
The way that woman spits PUTIN at the end there loool

They never know how the hell they're supposed to feel about someone, either Putin is a dangerous bad guy who the Democrats are too sissy to take on, or he's a model leader who wrestles bears with his shirt off who the Democrats are too sissy to be more like, or he's an upstanding guy who we should be glad Trump can get along with, but also stand up to because he supposedly does that. It's all about pwning the libz.

Accurate

That needs to be spammed at the orange guy, he'll think it's really about him.
That Bernie town hall is driving him nuts, this would just seal the deal.

Oct 30, 2017
i said it once i'll say it again, if trump had a D next to his name Fox News would absolutely unleash on him for all the shit they're currently staying silent about

thats not some kind of amazing revelation though, it should be obvious to most people

Oct 27, 2017
What's amazing is that by them doing this during Obama's presidency, it set the stage for their guy to come in and do literally everything they accused Obama of doing while burying themselves in the plausible deniability of partisanship. I have people who are Republicans telling me that everything the """"liberal media""""" is saying about Trump is just exaggeration and lies and just partisan nonsense, and that "they said the same stuff about Obama" or "Obama did the same thing so why's it different now" and the like. It's not true, obviously, but when you see that Fox has already said everything that non-Republican media is now saying -- correctly -- it feels an awful lot like a pre-emptive strike on the truth ten years in the making.

(Side note: This is why I believe that the 2020 election will be contested and ultimately suspended and Republicans will gleefully do everything in their power to prevent a Democratic successor from taking the presidency. Remember how many times they said Obama would be a three-term president, suspend elections, or remove term limits? Sounds too crazy to happen? Book it.)