• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Indeed, the hypocrisy is astounding. And Fox viewers, both sadly and hilariously, can't or won't see that.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
The way that woman spits PUTIN at the end there loool

They never know how the hell they're supposed to feel about someone, either Putin is a dangerous bad guy who the Democrats are too sissy to take on, or he's a model leader who wrestles bears with his shirt off who the Democrats are too sissy to be more like, or he's an upstanding guy who we should be glad Trump can get along with, but also stand up to because he supposedly does that. It's all about pwning the libz.

Accurate

That needs to be spammed at the orange guy, he'll think it's really about him.
That Bernie town hall is driving him nuts, this would just seal the deal.

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Oh my god. That was beautiful. That was amazing. I'm baffled. Every single word, it's like they were projecting for something that would happen in the future.

siteseer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
they know. they're not stupid. its good for ratings and their careers are pundits. also what that davos economist said, they are paid to say these things: millionaires funded by billionaires.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
i said it once i'll say it again, if trump had a D next to his name Fox News would absolutely unleash on him for all the shit they're currently staying silent about

thats not some kind of amazing revelation though, it should be obvious to most people

hiryu64

Oct 27, 2017
What's amazing is that by them doing this during Obama's presidency, it set the stage for their guy to come in and do literally everything they accused Obama of doing while burying themselves in the plausible deniability of partisanship. I have people who are Republicans telling me that everything the """"liberal media""""" is saying about Trump is just exaggeration and lies and just partisan nonsense, and that "they said the same stuff about Obama" or "Obama did the same thing so why's it different now" and the like. It's not true, obviously, but when you see that Fox has already said everything that non-Republican media is now saying -- correctly -- it feels an awful lot like a pre-emptive strike on the truth ten years in the making.

(Side note: This is why I believe that the 2020 election will be contested and ultimately suspended and Republicans will gleefully do everything in their power to prevent a Democratic successor from taking the presidency. Remember how many times they said Obama would be a three-term president, suspend elections, or remove term limits? Sounds too crazy to happen? Book it.)

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Every person speaking on film here is completely insufferable. Must be a prerequisite to work at Fox News.

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of reminds me of old Yugoslav propaganda leading up to the Balkan wars. Literally the same "news" report on both sides of the war saying the EXACT same things just with the friend/foe swapped out.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I can't imagine how much better the world would be if Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch had never been born.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Trump has always been everything the right pretended Obama was, down to a cartoonish degree of accuracy and exact words.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I wish Trump would see this video without the context... He would go on a giant issy fit against Fox lol

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
I legitimately don't know how you guys are going to fix your country with Fox News being allowed to exist. It's baffling.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
I would actually take Fox News seriously if they covered Trump like this.