• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Man God Of War did not slow Yakuza down at all same with MLB.

All 3 games exclusive to one system all doing well.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dad of War= Beast. PS4 = Beast.

But more importantly, how the fuck does GTAV keep staring in top 10 EVERY SINGLE month lol good stuff RockStar!

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I was kinda rankled that Mat was not assured that a single player story based game could do well sales wise, so i'm glad it greatly surpassed his expectations.

The narrative of single player games not being able to sell i hope has a huge ol dent in it

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation 4 generated the highest April unit sales for a Console since Nintendo Wii in April 2009, and the highest April dollar sales for a Console since Nintendo Wii in April 2008.

'I'm a system seller, don't you ever doubt me again, boy!'

- Kratos

God of War is a beast, well deserved.

Gurish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
Did I get it right? GoW is the biggest launch ever financially for Sony? on any Playstation??!

WTF!?

Deleted member 2785

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you think Switch will hold good numbers till the end if the year? It had a decent start in sales but, it will be enough for those 20 millons Nintendo wants?

If Pokemon happens this year, no problem. If no Pokemon...[/QUOTE]

MS...well i think they are ok...right?

Yes.

MatPiscatella any game gear, gba psp top selling games again?

No Game Gear sales this month. But...

will i be dead before gtav stops selling so consistantly?

Yes.

Christo750

May 10, 2018
Good God (of War).

I am ecSTATIC to see Tropical Freeze at #5. And not counting digital, either. The success it deserves.

Deleted member 9584

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I find it surprising Switch has still been selling so well despite no big hitters that are new games. Now that more games are rolling out I expect a bigger push from Nintendo. Maybe they're waiting for a hardware refresh (so it can't be hacked so easily) before their next big push.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Did I get it right? GoW is the biggest launch ever financially for Sony? on any Playstation??!

WTF!?

Yeap, that and software sales on the PS4 are the highest for any platform ever in April, or at least since NPD started tracking. That's pretty huge.

Deleted member 34788

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Mother of mercy at those glow of war sales, highest ever is just uttterly phenomenal!

Holy shit at those PS4 sales! Nothing stops this sales train, nothing.

Wololo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Curious to see how Detroit does next month. God of War just bringing in the money.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Tropical Freeze is another big star here. No digital, only 2 days worth of sales calculated.

Like, these late ports that keep outperforming the original games must be unprecedented, no?

TuMekeNZ

Oct 27, 2017
Auckland, New Zealand
I haven't read through every post but has anyone said "but single player games are dead..."?
GoW deserves every sale it gets. Absolutely love that game.
PS4 killing it on the back of some great exclusives continues to show their importance.

As a soon to be Switch owner I am also loving the success it and its games are also enjoying. Not sure if Labo is my thing and my daughter is still way to young to be interested, but I'm glad they have tried something so out of left field and its been selling well.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
With ps4 doing this great in us , it brings forth a question

How well did ps4 do globally in April ?

Majiebeast

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
5th year still breaking records.

amusd.gif