• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RexNovis

Oct 25, 2017
It'll probably have the same tail (in the NPDs) as most (if not all) Sony first-party games not named MLB The Show. ;)

Didn't Horizon have a pretty decent sales tail in comparison to their other stuff too? I mean yea you're probably right about God Of War but I think it'll end up doing really well in markets WW where the series historically hasn't.

Soony Xbone Uhh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can someonw tell me what deal on the Battlefront Limited Edition Ps4 Pro on Amazon.com i missed?
That sku shot up in the chart.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
do we think this year sony will cut the official price to 249$ at least?its a bit pricey considering its 5 years old now

patapon

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Can't believe GOW is already outselling Far Cry 5 on Amazons of different countries. This game will be seriously big. I am really amazed how well it's seems to be selling on Amazon.

Soony Xbone Uhh

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
yea noticed that as well. very weird. is it price cut to 400$ ? maybe it was $450 and now its $400? not sure honestly
Na that sku was $399 since December for the most time. As far as i know.
It's also the same price as the God Of War Limited Edition and that console should be way more desirable.

I also didn't see an post here, on Twitter or Reddit about a deal. That's why I'm confused.

Maybe they added 1000 V bucks :D

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Can't believe GOW is already outselling Far Cry 5 on Amazons of different countries. This game will be seriously big. I am really amazed how well it's seems to be selling on Amazon.
well god of war strongest market is us. It is the EU that will make this huge or not so huge depending how it does there.

kowalski

Oct 27, 2017
Na that sku was $399 since December for the most time. As far as i know.
It's also the same price as the God Of War Limited Edition and that console should be way more desirable.

I also didn't see an post here, on Twitter or Reddit about a deal. That's why I'm confused.

Maybe they added 1000 V bucks :D
It's sold out at amazon.

Deleted member 11262

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just looked at the german page and it looks not *that* exceptional tbh. I think it's funny though that the Limited Edition actually has more pre-orders than the Standard Edition right now (#55 and #63 for Bestsellers in 2018).

There are still 3 weeks to go though, so it's indeed pretty good,

Soony Xbone Uhh

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's sold out at amazon.
Yeah i know. Was sold out for quite some time now and got back in stock a few days ago and sold out quickly again.

But still i don't see anyone who wants that SKU to switch to the Battlefront bundle because it's sold out. That's the point.

Not that it matters much, but i would just like to know. Normally there is a good reason for those jumps.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah i know. Was sold out for quite some time now and got back in stock a few days ago and sold out quickly again.

But still i don't see anyone who wants that SKU to switch to the Battlefront bundle because it's sold out. That's the point.

Not that it matters much, but i would just like to know. Normally there is a good reason for those jumps.
is there any other PS4 pro bundles available? other than the base with no games?if not maybe people are buying it for god of war since yesterday they announced PS4 pro will have a performance mode and many want PS4 pro and this is their only option?

Oct 25, 2017
do we think this year sony will cut the official price to 249$ at least?its a bit pricey considering its 5 years old now
It is a possibility, but I can see why they may just want to ride out that $299 price for another year. They have big games coming (GoW, Spidey, RDR2) that can help push PS4 along without the need of a cut. It will help increase the impact of another $100 price drop during the holidays too.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Far Cry 5 is the biggest launch of the year so far

And keep you GoW expectations in check. It's on 1 platform and will have less than 2 weeks of tracking.

Will still be massive for an exclusive game launch. Just don't go crazy with those expectations

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
Will God of War be bundled? There is the special edition PS4 Pro. Does it come with the game because other than that I see no good other option to bundle it this year. The holiday bundles will probably be CoD and RDR2 and an E-Rated bundle. Maybe they'll throw it in to some deals.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like Far Cry 5 is the biggest launch of the year so far

And keep you GoW expectations in check. It's on 1 platform and will have less than 2 weeks of tracking.

Will still be massive for an exclusive game launch. Just don't go crazy with those expectations
God of War will actually have 3 weeks in NPD.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Oh will it really? The reporting period goes that far into May? Seems weird the game comes out on the 20th

Anyways yes early indicators are Dad of War > Horizon
Because of January being 5 weeks, March NPD has the entire first week of April.

Deleted member 2785

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reporting is going to be weird all year. In the 2nd half almost every media release will come in the 20s of the month. Goofy.

Soony Xbone Uhh

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, those Halo 5 numbers are higher than I thought.

Well not as high as they used to be:
CTrF2dWWEAEpGVC.jpg

kowalski

Oct 27, 2017
With a quick search, Uncharted 4 sold 8.7 mil in ~7 months, while Odyssey sold 9 mil in... either 2 or 3 months.

Odyssey definitely takes the win here.
Shipped vs sold through.
Mario Odyssey sold through 7.5 Million in ~2 months.
But it will probably sold much more than Uncharted 4 in 6 months.

Last edited: