• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TrojanBlade

Oct 30, 2017
GoW will be the next sales booster for PS4 HW and the final push will come from RDR2 in the fall. That will be huge win for PS4 due to co-marketing.

King gonna King.

RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I definitely thought SotC at #6 makes more sense with the game being $40 (which might make it more shocking since it's revenue based) and some people haven't gotten to this classic until this release like myself while others may have wanted to revisit the game.
I'm really glad I got the game and played it through. My current GotY and I'm happy for Bluepoint.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Has Zelda stayed on the top 20 since its launch?

There are a ton of pretty impressive titles with legs.

Oct 27, 2017
Are my eyes deceiving me or is that really #14?!
zfT2G51.gif

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad people are buying SotC. Its one of the greatest games ever made and one of the definitive examples of games as a piece of art. Probably helps the PS4 install base is gigantic at this point and the game was a $40 but still, amazing results!

Oh and MHW on top again is awesome to see!

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing the sales of SotC it does make me wonder if Sony is going to try and get exclusivity over whatever Fumito Ueda is making next. He is making something but we know little about it.

Beastie91

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Bay Area CA
PS4 on cruise control at this point boys & girls amazing and Monster Hunter World is nothing more then a success and I'm very happy about it still have to get it and dbfz soon.

But Jesus Christ Nintendo going from one of the worse selling consoles to one of the best is such a great story buying Bayonetta 2 next week also. Never give up that's all I can say in Switch we trust.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Good job, Monster Hunter!
Good job, Bayonetta!
Good job, Shadow of the Colossus!
Good job, hardware!

It's such a great time to be a gamer ♥️

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really glad for Monster Hunter, it feels real good to see it being a success.

Also, a wild Bayonetta appears!

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Are we expecting a huge boost with the God of War bundle this month?

PS4 will probably do really well in March and April. In March you got the likes of MLB The Show, Far Cry 5(marketing) and Ni No Kuni 2 and in April you got God of War which will probably do very well. Hopefully Xbox and Switch will have great months too.